IGNORED

Try Again. What Part Is This? MKII

Just check your used ones real close for a tiny dent right on the outside of the bend.

If the bike was ever laid down the crash bar bracket can flex back far enough to ding it and then spring back looking like lots of clearance. That tiny little ding will eventually start leaking.

I ground the corner off of that bracket to give more clearance to my NEW elbow just in case the bike ever falls over on that side.

I checked both of them today. One has a major "ding" ( not to be confused with Dingy) and the other one has that tiny little double ding in it. But the main thing is it appears to be "chalky" from age. :confused24:

I find that tiny little ding comment to be a form of sexual harassment. Not to mention TMI !!

Gary

:rotfl::rotf::rasberry::doh:

Sorry man, I didn't mean to imply you were a leaker and/or tiny...............:rotfl::crackup:

That dent in the pics (not to be confused with a Dingy) is about the size as dent in mine was when it started leaking.

I find that tiny little ding comment to be a form of sexual harassment. Not to mention TMI !!

Gary

:rotfl::rotf::rasberry::doh:

Sorry man, I didn't mean to imply you were a leaker and/or tiny...............:rotfl::crackup:

Gary, usually leaks info & pics, nothing else (that I have seen)... :stickpoke: