IGNORED

I'm baack, what's up?

finfan125

I'm back after a summer filled with starting a new job and getting Kelley off to college at NKU (Northern Kentucky University). I have only put about 500 miles on my bike this summer and wanting to put more, but haven't had the time. Getting Kelley into college has been a headache and money filled adventure of it's own. I just never knew what it took to just fill out the financial aid application alone on top of everything else just to get her there to learn. Finally got health insurance so I am able to ride more, didn't want to take the chance of going out and something happening. Thought my girlfriend was going to leave me because we haven't logged any real miles this summer! Really like my new job and think I have finally found the place where I can do the kind of work I like. BIG commercial plumbing jobs, even though I had to cut my hair and my beard, but a much needed job nonetheless. Any news that I need to know since I'm 500 pages behind? Still don't have the time to look through all of that!! Anyway glad to be back and look forward to hearing from you soon! Mark