IGNORED

hornets..............!!!!!

BIG TOM

One nest down......2 to go...........spray does'nt work to well....sure does tick them off though...seems like they moved or I just didn't see the other nest.. one is inside the air intake of my fire place...been checkin and so far none has entered the house that way....they dont like the powered seven.... nest tough to get to..used the powder this morning on the other two nest while they are active...hopeing the carry the powder into the nests...sure is tough to work around the house today......dog goes out side on the back porch and looks up at the old nest...she must have tangled with one the other day...she likes to eat flys...????...I dont like these things.............nasty little critters.. If I dont get rid of them by the weekend I will call in a professional.......$$$$$$$$$

One nest down......2 to go...........spray does'nt work to well....sure does tick them off though...seems like they moved or I just didn't see the other nest.. one is inside the air intake of my fire place...been checkin and so far none has entered the house that way....they dont like the powered seven.... nest tough to get to..used the powder this morning on the other two nest while they are active...hopeing the carry the powder into the nests...sure is tough to work around the house today......dog goes out side on the back porch and looks up at the old nest...she must have tangled with one the other day...she likes to eat flys...????...I dont like these things.............nasty little critters.. If I dont get rid of them by the weekend I will call in a professional.......$$$$$$$$$

Too bad ya don't live closer to me. I'd have the pygmies deal wit dem wasps..... and we could do a nice ride/ice cream expedition.....:cool10:

Boomer....who sez de choice between riding and eating ice cream sure causes a lot of distress in mah life....:whistling:

OK, have shop vac going with the help of my grandson...killing more and more in the house...... this is all out war.....grandson a big help and I have more where he came from in case I lose him in this battle....them suckers just keep moving from one side of the house to another....have duster for tonights battle....hope I dont run out of grand kids before this is over............:whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

No more hornets...I won...I won !!! only thing now is that my neighbor seems to be having a problem with hornets that have taken up residence in the cracks of his block foundation................I offered him some powered seven and the use of my wet vac..I told him that I don't have any problems with hornets and havn't seen any in a while...:whistling: my bad.........................:fnd_(16):

No more hornets...I won...I won !!! only thing now is that my neighbor seems to be having a problem with hornets that have taken up residence in the cracks of his block foundation................

You didn't reverse the hose and blow the (living) wasps at your neighbors house, did you? :whistling:

when they come back try ULTRA SHIELD insecticide and repellent made by Absorbine. You get it at your fleet and farm stores. Its for horses and dogs on the farm. I spray it were they are coming in the nest and they wont go back in it. Works great sprayed around the door of the house to keep out flys and bugs..

Hey Bob,

My hunting buddy is a tree guy. he swears that if you set a coffe can( metal) outside near the nest at night and fill it half way with kerosene and then light it that the hornets wasp and yellow jacket will fly into the fire trying to put out the fire. I have never done it but he swears by it. He also said to be carefull the next day around it as the hornets want have wings the next morning but they will still be alive.

David

Do I still need to purchase insect bombs for my trailer???

Lets just say, I aint crawling under there to check things out....let the cold weather come....I'm not seeing to many go under there lately...but I'm not sticking my face in there looking for them either...:rotf: those were bald face wasps I was a seeing....nasty little buggers they are.....:sign yeah that: