IGNORED

Malware??

I belive you picked up a malware somewhere else, more than likely it just picked the next site you went to. What it is trying to get you to do is click on it so they can force you to buy their software to "Fix it" Run a good scan and hopefully you will find it.

I belive you picked up a malware somewhere else, more than likely it just picked the next site you went to. What it is trying to get you to do is click on it so they can force you to buy their software to "Fix it" Run a good scan and hopefully you will find it.

I agree!

I agree!

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

What ever you do, DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK.

You have been exposed to some bad stuff, it is trying to get you to install the rest of the malware which is then VERY hard to get rid of.

Download and run Malwarebytes. It gets rid of most evil things.

You may have to go to a clean computer to download it and then run it from a CD or thumb drive.

Don

Here is the google info that this may be refereing to

fairing cover / bra [Archive] - VentureRider.Org

www.venturerider.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-21653.html

8 posts - 5 authors - Apr 23, 2008

http://www.amnchode.net/images/venture/OnBike.jpg. It is scratched(more like chipped) down to the silver. Right side isn't as bad, but quite ...

I wonder if it is just because we have a member with a username that is the same as what google thinks is known bad website?

Edited by Flyinfool

Thanks for the suggestions. As I said in my original message, I'm just trying to let the Admins know what happened.

I did some research and the message is from Google and is legit. The error comes from amnchode.net, not venturerider.org. The admins can look deeper and see how this site is linked to the thread.

Attached is screenshot of the "report" about the error.

Thanks for the suggestions. As I said in my original message, I'm just trying to let the Admins know what happened.

I did some research and the message is from Google and is legit. The error comes from amnchode.net, not venturerider.org. The admins can look deeper and see how this site is linked to the thread.

Attached is screenshot of the "report" about the error.

As I mentioned above, we do have a long time current member by the name of AmnChode.

There is a pic on here some where that is linked to amnchode.net website.

I had the wrong thread the first time I tried it. Tried again and this time using Google Chrome and I get the same message as the OP. Do not get it using IE.

I've tried links to other threads and no message pops up.

What is interesting is ... I checked each individual post of that thread in Chrome and no message.

Then I went and copy/pasted the link from Google into Chrome again and it worked fine. I even closed Chrome beforehand.

Then I went into Google on Chrome, found the link, clicked on it ... no message ... Just the thread.