IGNORED

Vacation time........

DragonRider

We are in Orlando with my daughter her hubby and two kids, yesterday we did Universal Islands of Adventure and today we are going to Wet N Wild, went there with daughter and her brother when they were kids, but this place is 10 times bigger now than it was in 1983. I didnt care too much for all the waiting at Universal, raining on and off, but we did leave before the monsoon hit. Looking forward to the water slides. Rain is forecast for every day, and so far it has..........and I did get my cycle therapy at Universal.

Edited by DragonRider

Glad you got some cycle theropy in while on vacation there Lewis. Nothing like taking a vacation and not being able to ride any...

Hope the weather straightens out where it is somewhat enjoyable for your vacation.

Enjoy my friend.. :thumbsup2:

Typical Florida summer time weather. Gets hot, boils the atmosphere and then it rains in afternoons after heating up all day. Going to the the parks, drop by local wally world or simular and buy the $1.00 ponchos. Easy to carry and if you use it and dont want to refold for next time not bad to replace. Depending on ages of kids they opend a new place in Winterhaven not to far from the Disney are called Legoland. Suposed to be pretty neat and less crowded.. Have fun and enjoy.