IGNORED

odds & ends

midnightrider1300

Wife took her parents o Marion,IL for a wedding and they were coming home today. So I go the bright idea I"d meet them over in Memphis (140 miles 1 way)for lunch & wife could ride back with me since her mom & dad could drive I22 home no towns nothing just a str8 shot..We meet at Backyard Bugers in South Haven/ Olive Branch MS have lunch and the skies OPEN UP and rained for 45 minutes to hr so it was nice to be inside. Rain finally stopped & there four couples leaving when we did & lo & behold 2 couples road so we struck up a conversation & they told us there was a wreck just up on I22 & told us how to go around it...

Some of you know I was to start a NEW job the 30th.... WRONG... I start in the morning..so WISH me luck , & if you are ever in the area PLEASE stop by and see me at MOTORSPORTSUPERSTORE In Hamilton, AL....

Wife took her parents o Marion,IL for a wedding and they were coming home today. So I go the bright idea I"d meet them over in Memphis (140 miles 1 way)for lunch & wife could ride back with me since her mom & dad could drive I22 home no towns nothing just a str8 shot..We meet at Backyard Bugers in South Haven/ Olive Branch MS have lunch and the skies OPEN UP and rained for 45 minutes to hr so it was nice to be inside. Rain finally stopped & there four couples leaving when we did & lo & behold 2 couples road so we struck up a conversation & they told us there was a wreck just up on I22 & told us how to go around it...

Some of you know I was to start a NEW job the 30th.... WRONG... I start in the morning..so WISH me luck , & if you are ever in the area PLEASE stop by and see me at MOTORSPORTSUPERSTORE In Hamilton, AL....

Good luck,

just don't let the boos know that you misspelled his store name and sent us to someone else.........

It should be http://www.motorsportSsuperstore.com/:stirthepot: :duck: :confused24: :whistling:

Edited by Flyinfool

that is a sharp goldwing you'll have in there with the training wheels on it for 8900.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is & it's very very clean, only 23k miles... I can't believe we haven't sold it. We got Big Birds 2002 RMV today...if any1 is looking for a great bike loaded with all the bells and whistles this is it....