IGNORED

I'm selling my Wing

SilvrT

And it still don't help if you are stuck in traffic.

Yes you do need a special license for that if it weighs more than 254 lbs. You would need a pilots license.

But I just happen to have a pilots license already.............Hmmmmmmm...........

And it still don't help if you are stuck in traffic.

Yes you do need a special license for that if it weighs more than 254 lbs. You would need a pilots license.

But I just happen to have a pilots license already.............Hmmmmmmm...........

Now that makes me wonder .... "what is there that weighs less than 254 lbs that a person can fly?" (excluding anything that is not self-powered)

Now that makes me wonder .... "what is there that weighs less than 254 lbs that a person can fly?" (excluding anything that is not self-powered)

It is called an ultralight. It is a whole class of small airplanes that must comply with Part 103 of the FAA rules. One of the rules is that it must weigh under 254 lbs, WITHOUT my lard butt in there. There are actually quite a few designs to choose from. Many companies make small aircraft and advertize them as ultralights but they are not legal as ultralights.

There are also legal ramifications of landing and taking off from a highway.