IGNORED

Good for another year

BIG TOM

Sooooo if 30 years is 4 years away, Anyone want to guess how much ice cream that is?????:whistling:

Hey, you just have that AED all charged up and ready to go in case you need to use it on me....:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16)::buttkick: AND REMEMBER no more mouth to mouth is required !!!!!!!!

lord I remember when I had four years left.....thought it would never be over.....then it was.......two years later still having a ball;)

26 years of dealing with everyone elses problems....I'M BURNT OUT...4 years seems like an eternity.........some days I dont think I'll ever make it until retirement....

:sign yeah that:

26 years of dealing with everyone elses problems....I'M BURNT OUT...4 years seems like an eternity.........some days I dont think I'll ever make it until retirement....

I'd like to thank you for your service :clap2: And just remember you have VR.org.....and Taters, to keep you sane! :yikes:

will they put you on all day shifts when you get about two years left and kinda look ot for you?

will they put you on all day shifts when you get about two years left and kinda look ot for you?

I am on all day shifts......and yes for the most part they do take care of me....whenever man power permits......I cant ask for any thing more...I trained most all of my lt.s and sgts.when they were rookies and took care of them back when...I never wanted to be supervision....passed all the tests, but didn't want it.......

I am on all day shifts......and yes for the most part they do take care of me....whenever man power permits......I cant ask for any thing more...I trained most all of my lt.s and sgts.when they were rookies and took care of them back when...I never wanted to be supervision....passed all the tests, but didn't want it.......

same here.....Trooper on the road for 30 yrs........the last day I worked 6-15-2010 I worked late shift with calls in two county's for 8 hours.But its over now.....time will fly by the last couple of years.....trust me ;) just BE CAREFUL FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 30 I retired on a friday from the pd, party on saturday and went to work at 911 on monday. I understand being totally burned out with a public full of people who act worse than 6th graders.

You are 4 maintenance days away and time will go quickly. Stay safe . . .

After 30 I retired on a friday from the pd, party on saturday and went to work at 911 on monday. I understand being totally burned out with a public full of people who act worse than 6th graders.

You are 4 maintenance days away and time will go quickly. Stay safe . . .

congrats..........you made it!!!!!!!!! really glad for you :)

26 years of dealing with everyone elses problems....I'M BURNT OUT...4 years seems like an eternity.........some days I don't think I'll ever make it until retirement....

I spent almost twenty years in the field, and I been in headquarters now over three years. I'm still dealing with everyone else's problems. If its the Lord's will, I got retirement in my sights. Only 1 year, 5 months, and 9 days to go, but who's counting?

:cool10:

I once asked a trooper for 2 tickets for their annual ball...HE stated "troopers dont have balls"...I agreed...he looked at me and we both laughed our butts off.....I got him a cup of coffee and oh yes I was in uniform when I asked the question...I wouldn't try that at home...I'm sure he asked the next 10 deputy sheriffs he saw that very same question................:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:YES, SOMETIMES IM A BAD BOY...

Edited by BIG TOM