IGNORED

Posting this here to say thanks 2nd Gen Tech!

I'm a newb, just wanted to say thanks to y'all already for the tremendous help this site has been before and after recently purchasing my 99 Venture. I'm in love with this bike. Still have a few things to work out and figure out, but I'm a tinkerer, and not shy about getting my hands dirty. I'm in the process of fighting the baffles out of my Bubs (full length) with PB Blaster at work in the garage I came in to search for some tips on here. Thanks again!! And, Yes, I'll post some pics soon. :322:

I'm a newb, just wanted to say thanks to y'all already for the tremendous help this site has been before and after recently purchasing my 99 Venture. I'm in love with this bike. Still have a few things to work out and figure out, but I'm a tinkerer, and not shy about getting my hands dirty. I'm in the process of fighting the baffles out of my Bubs (full length) with PB Blaster at work in the garage I came in to search for some tips on here. Thanks again!! And, Yes, I'll post some pics soon. :322:

Welcome to the "Hotel California" ... (you can check out any time you like but you may never leave).

I assume you'll soon become a full-fledged member along with those pics?? :stickpoke:

:worthless:

BTW :welcome1: to the asylum!!!