IGNORED

Newnan Meet & Eat..........

DragonRider

Small turnout but a fun day, good food and great riding, a little hot, but as long as we were riding it was pretty nice............Had a special guest, he is in the last picture......a couple of bikes left early so they missed our special guest.....................:dancefool:

Edited by DragonRider

Had a real good time. I was afraid that it might be to hot but it didnt get bad till the last hour of riding.:scorched: I was glad to meet some more Ventureriders. These are my kind of people. They love to ride bikes and eat BBQ. Two of the top 10 things in life. My hats off to Todd for bringing his brother Bubba. Bubba is nice enough but I dont think I would like to ride Two up with Bubba. In the front or the back. He offered to set me up with his Dentist but I think I will pass on this. It seems Im getting the reputation of the slow rider. This is a reputation that I can live with. Maybe I should change my handle to Grandpa Rider. Anyway Saturday was a good ride, good friends and good food. Thanks Dragonrider for another great ride.:thumbsup2:

Great riding yesterday, but a first for me on a Venturerider ride, Someone, I dont know who, but over the CB came this shocking communication, Hey DragonRider, slow down!!!! A first for me for someone to tell me to slow down!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Gene, why dont you trade down, I know that Connie has a ton of HP, but I do think its going to waste:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Had a real good time. I was afraid that it might be to hot but it didnt get bad till the last hour of riding.:scorched: I was glad to meet some more Ventureriders. These are my kind of people. They love to ride bikes and eat BBQ. Two of the top 10 things in life. My hats off to Todd for bringing his brother Bubba. Bubba is nice enough but I dont think I would like to ride Two up with Bubba. In the front or the back. He offered to set me up with his Dentist but I think I will pass on this. It seems Im getting the reputation of the slow rider. This is a reputation that I can live with. Maybe I should change my handle to Grandpa Rider. Anyway Saturday was a good ride, good friends and good food. Thanks Dragonrider for another great ride.:thumbsup2:

I use 68 HP for riding around in town and going on rides like saturday. The other 100 HP I am saving for the day I have enough ribbing and decide to pass you like the tortise and the hare.(you being the tortise on that day) If you want me to speed up in the future just tell me they are running low on BBQ.

:7_6_2[1]:

Dave, its Sat. Oct, 6, 2012. Myself and whoever else wants to join me, will be leaving Newnan around 4:00 am Sat. morning. That puts us in Memphis around 11:00/11:30.

Lil' Wolf and I had a Great time Saturday. Sorry we missed meeting Bubba. Looking forward to the next one.

DR, what was the date for the St Jude ride in Oct?

Lewis,

I'm sorry I could not make your M&E my friend. I surely would have liked to have suprised you, but it just was not in the cards this time.

Who knows when or where, but we will meet up sometime soon..until then, please ride safe..

Eck

Eck, I know you would have made it if you could, you ride 150 miles one day to have lunch with me and give me a few dodads...........couldnt ask more of you my friend, I know we will ride again soon, and many times more.........

Lewis,

I'm sorry I could not make your M&E my friend. I surely would have liked to have suprised you, but it just was not in the cards this time.

Who knows when or where, but we will meet up sometime soon..until then, please ride safe..

Eck