IGNORED

Date, Time and Location set for Daytona Bikeweek Meet

Animal

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I'm going to miss it but maybe I'll see some of you during the event. Noon on the 6th is when we start our kilts and colors parade down Main St. Have fun and I'll be looking for the Ventures.

So come after the parade... we will probably be there most of the afternoon

Honey

Honey our parade usually starts at 12 and goes until 8 or 9 pm. There is the ride down Main St. then everyone dismounts and heads for Main St. Usually 25-40 fireman in kilts is a good time. It's also usually the only time all year we all get together since the club is nationwide. I appreciate the invite but probably won't see you guys Friday. Hope to run into some of yous Thur, Sat or Sun.

Sorry everyone else is right I'm wrong 07Mar is Fri.

Meet Is on Fri.:whistling::whistling:

"I was trying to set the date from memory unfortunately I have C.R.A.F.T " (Can't Remember A Fragging Thing):rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hope to see everyone there>:bighug:

That will put my wife and I very close and if we are we would like to show up,can't confirm anything till we are on the road though. Hope a couple of lost Canadians will be welcome.

Ron

Course you are - the more the merrier

Honey our parade usually starts at 12 and goes until 8 or 9 pm. There is the ride down Main St. then everyone dismounts and heads for Main St. Usually 25-40 fireman in kilts is a good time. It's also usually the only time all year we all get together since the club is nationwide. I appreciate the invite but probably won't see you guys Friday. Hope to run into some of yous Thur, Sat or Sun.

I am sorry to hear that, and I am sorry to miss the parade. Bikers in Kilts, you gotta love it.

• 1 month later...
Is anyone going to be around earlier in the week? I am not sure if I'll still be in the area on Friday. I'll probably be there Mon through Thurs at least.

Dennis

We plan to be there next 2/27 and will be there through the whole event. PM me or Animal for contact numbers.

i will be there,just don't know when,the guys i am riding with don't know yet,when they are leaving,maybe the 27 or the 3rd or 4th,sure don't want to miss meeting all,are any of you camping out

:whistling:

Yea, I'm thinking I'll ride the bike and pull my little bike trailer with all the camping gear. I camped last time I went at Ormond Beach next to harley dealer and had a great time.