IGNORED

Date, Time and Location set for Daytona Bikeweek Meet

Animal

i will be there,just don't know when,the guys i am riding with don't know yet,when they are leaving,maybe the 27 or the 3rd or 4th,sure don't want to miss meeting all,are any of you camping out

:whistling:

We are camping out.... at Animal's parents. Haha.

:sign20:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT , i'll be there :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I guess you will! Say everybody in case you did not see the original thread, it was Thom that set up the location for the meet! We have been busy chatting but we have been neglecting you .

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: for Thom

Thom, how about posting the plans here and letting us know what we should bring.

Honey

Now your gonna really confuse him!!:whistling:

Ruff , so true i need to make a list

1 . riders - check

2 . m/c's - check

3 . i am going to burn hamburgers and hot dogs -check

4 . chips - check

5 . soda pop , unleaded and leaded , bottled water - check

6 . beer ? i am a cheap date i drink 1 and i can't find Silver

so if anybody wants beer need to bring it

if anybody can think of something else please tell me or bring it along .

there will a lot of classic racing m/cs here and m/cs will be coming in and out all week so if anybody wants to come by your welcome ! the gate will be open all of bike week , and if anybody is trailering in and need a place to park the cage and trl again wellcome

my cell # is 386-717-1816 or 386 -734-5678 nites

thom

River forest Group Campground - Ocala National Forest

45700 River forest blvd.

DeLand , Fl. 32720

it is county hwy. 42 east , 800 ft from state hwy. 44 .

on the St. Johns river

5 miles west of DeLand on state road 44 just as you cross the draw bridge make a rite at the yellow flashing lite go 800 feet to the brown sign make a rite , 1/4 mile on the rite brown gate , if anybody needs a pass word use Thom the caretaker .

River forest Group Campground - Ocala National Forest

45700 River forest blvd.

DeLand , Fl. 32720

it is county hwy. 42 east , 800 ft from state hwy. 44 .

on the St. Johns river

5 miles west of DeLand on state road 44 just as you cross the draw bridge make a rite at the yellow flashing lite go 800 feet to the brown sign make a rite , 1/4 mile on the rite brown gate , if anybody needs a pass word use Thom the caretaker .

i've got that one,through maybe there were more,get to gathers

We are going to the Deland Rally the first Saturday if you are interested in meeting up there....

i have to work that Sat. until noon but give me a call or stop by the shop , 1645 E new york ave , thats on hwy 44 east of down town by 16 blks

SouthernRV or call me 386-717-1816 or 386-734-5678 , if anybody wants to stop by the shop to feel sorry for a poor working man :rotfl:i'll be the old man with tears in his eyes watching the m/cs go by :crying:

i've got that one,through maybe there were more,get to gathers

How about a couple of early lunch meets before everyone heads off to do whatever they are doing. Say 11am,, Tuesday at the BBQ place at Destination Daytona, Shouldn't be too packed then, like it will be at the end of the week. And maybe the same time Wednesday at Cancun Lagoon, right at the East end of the speedway.

Is anyone going to be around earlier in the week? I am not sure if I'll still be in the area on Friday. I'll probably be there Mon through Thurs at least.

Dennis

Yea I am sure there will be. I know I will be there from tuesday - sunday. Staying with my SCRC Family in their yard. There is suppose to be around 80 or more people there. I know that a few of us ride ventures at least.

TheKid

Just talked the Ol'lady into going... WOOHOO!!!

Looks like Monday it won't snow... Hope the plow trucks do a good job.

Daily Details for

Belfast, ME (04915)

Mon Mar 3

Day

http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/30.gif?12122006

Partly CloudyHigh

39°F

Precip

10%

Wind:SSW 7 mph

Max. Humidity:67%

UV Index:2 Low

Sunrise:6:09 AM ET

Avg. High:38°F

Record High:60°F (1965)

Night

http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/26.gif?12122006

CloudyOvernight Low

35°F

Precip 10%

Wind:SSW 6 mph

Max. Humidity:69%

Sunset:5:28 PM ET

Avg. Low:18°F

Record Low:-7°F (1950)

I'd like to finally meet some of you guys.. I'll be stayin in Kissimmee with my Bro Hulk.. I'll try talkin him into takin a ride over.. He used to be a member here but doesn't do much on the internet.. He's the one that turned me on to RSVs...

Did I read right? Someone's trailering down from Georga... And somebody else from Texas might bail if it rains... When did this turn into a Harley Group???

Just talked the Ol'lady into going... WOOHOO!!!

Looks like Monday it won't snow... Hope the plow trucks do a good job.

Daily Details for

Belfast, ME (04915)

hay i'm on my way,the guy i'm riding with is the hold up,making it down to hill country fri,then from there on to daytona sunday,if you see this bike with a black left handed goritta,witching my back ,it's me,give me hollow ch 29

Mon Mar 3

Day

http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/30.gif?12122006

Partly CloudyHigh

39°F

Precip

10%

Wind:SSW 7 mph

Max. Humidity:67%

UV Index:2 Low

Sunrise:6:09 AM ET

Avg. High:38°F

Record High:60°F (1965)

Night

http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/26.gif?12122006

CloudyOvernight Low

35°F

Precip 10%

Wind:SSW 6 mph

Max. Humidity:69%

Sunset:5:28 PM ET

Avg. Low:18°F

Record Low:-7°F (1950)

I'd like to finally meet some of you guys.. I'll be stayin in Kissimmee with my Bro Hulk.. I'll try talkin him into takin a ride over.. He used to be a member here but doesn't do much on the internet.. He's the one that turned me on to RSVs...

Did I read right? Someone's trailering down from Georga... And somebody else from Texas might bail if it rains... When did this turn into a Harley Group???

w3ild hair 39

Well my plan is leave Mon. mornin at 8 AM ... get to Richmond, VA Mon Nite about 8 get a room ... leave out 1st thing Tues mornin get to Kissimmee Tues Night.

If the Ol'lady bails or decides to fly down I'll be in Kissimmee Tues mornin.

SUMMARY

Driving distance: 1518.7 miles

Trip duration: 23 hours, 47 minutes

Driving time: 23 hours, 47 minutes

Cost: $151.89

So is anyone in for Wed 11am Cancun Lagoon for lunch???? East end of the track! Or anywhere else not more than 30 miles from the track,, Come on, I want a Wednesday meet!!! Actually I wouldn't mind meets Tues, Wed, and Thrusday!!!! I gotta eat!!!!

I'm gonna try and hook up with those guys over in Deland on Fri. but it's hard to make plans when you ride with someone else... I'll tell you what tho .. I'll be all over that beach and I ride a Midnight and my buddy Hulk has a bright red RSV with a set of chrome toro horns on the front of the fairing and a black windshield cut into a flame pattern and he looks like Hulk Hogan... kinda hard to miss... If you see us flag us down, we'll probably be up to no good.. hope to see ya there.