IGNORED

It's Gone...

01 Rider

After 10 years and almost 84k, I traded in my 01 RSV for 2012 Goldwing. I've been waiting for Yamaha to build a new touring bike, but I think we all know that isn't going to happen soon, so I finally pulled the trigger on the Honda. It is a completely different bike but I like it.

I've had this web site as my home page since it started, so I'm not going anywhere and I still have a few RSV parts around. Plus we have a Goldwing section.

Enjoy the new ride I tried a 2012 out but my hips and back did not like it other than that it was a great bike. I am afarid when they change the RSV it won't fit me anymore but it would be nice to see some improvments.

Are you looking to get rid of your RSV parts?

After 10 years and almost 84k, I traded in my 01 RSV for 2012 Goldwing. I've been waiting for Yamaha to build a new touring bike, but I think we all know that isn't going to happen soon, so I finally pulled the trigger on the Honda. It is a completely different bike but I like it.

I've had this web site as my home page since it started, so I'm not going anywhere and I still have a few RSV parts around. Plus we have a Goldwing section.

pics please......and what parts and you are going to do what with them???????

I still have my '86 VR, but my 04 Wing was pretty good. I wanted something newer with

ABS and eliminated the Victory and Harley, and the Kawa just didn't trip my trigger. I also was hoping Yamaha would update the Royal Star, but I wound up getting a lightly used 2010 ABS 1800 wing. Couldn't be happier. For now I am keeping the VR for a standby, but may move it on. That old Vr still is almost as smooth as a Wing, and the suspension IMO is better than the wing, but overall, the 1800 is a great bike. I wasn't in love with the looks of the bags or the colors on the 2012, and didn't want to wait on some "maybe" new colors for 2013. But if they bring out a power windshield, and some great colors (gold, gold, and maybe bronze?) I might be tempted to trade.

Most of the good stuff is already gone, but I have some stock parts, mirrors, antennas, Road King pipes, things like that. I also have the Mic-Mutes I took off. I'll make a list later and post it.

I really like the Wing but I'm going to have to do something with the seat.

Most of the good stuff is already gone, but I have some stock parts, mirrors, antennas, Road King pipes, things like that. I also have the Mic-Mutes I took off. I'll make a list later and post it.

I am intrested in the MIC-MUTESif they have not been spoken for!

You are right about the leg room. The stock seat just doesn't cut it. But with a little modification and some hiway pegs it will be fine. I really do like the power, the brakes, the sound system and even though it weighs more, it feels lighter.

I need a radio antenna.How much $$$$?