IGNORED

HELP!!!

a1bummer

Do your guts still hurt from laughing so hard at their stories! I love those 2, they are 2 of the best folks we know, enjoy the weekend with them

:thumbsup2:

BTW ask Dan the 1st time he found out about his 1st gen having air shocks :stirthepot:

YES, they most certainly do! We also have another couple from the site staying down the hall. Jim and Diane, a.k.a. Morev4. Dangerous combo with us all together if ya ask me. Last night Dan was pushing Shari down the hall on of the luggage carts on their way to the front desk. Then Shari gave Jim a ride back up the hall. It was up hill and Jim is not a small guy, so Shari was really grunting. But "She's a real trooper"! LOL!. Just my kind of people! Grown-ups on the outside, but on the inside? It's debatable, yes!

I also met LTC Steve and his wife. Also great people. I managed to hit the target on the dunk tank Steve was in with one of the three balls I was given. There's a reason I was always picked last in phys-ed.

It was also good to see Orlin and his better half as well. I'll be seeing you guys in a few weeks at MD.

Bill

:bighug:

Dan and Shari are one of the coolest couples I have ever met! Talking about a bunch of chuckle bunnies, those two would make a dead man laugh! Safe Journey's to you Dan, while you are on the road, It was a pure pleasure to see you two at Don's Maint. day!:thumbsup2:

Earl

Venturer.org spies Jim and Diane reporting back to HQ. Unable to confirm that VR Riders are anything but the finest folks around. Decided that we can no longer perform covert ops., because cover blown and Army guy Steve Holman may string us up.

Can't wait to see more of our new friends.

Thanks for making us feel welcome, Dan, Shari,Bill,Steve, Monica and last but never least Orel and Sharon.

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND, THANKS

Venturer.org spies Jim and Diane reporting back to HQ. Unable to confirm that VR Riders are anything but the finest folks around. Decided that we can no longer perform covert ops., because cover blown and Army guy Steve Holman may string us up.

Can't wait to see more of our new friends.

Thanks for making us feel welcome, Dan, Shari,Bill,Steve, Monica and last but never least Orel and Sharon.

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND, THANKS

Hey buddy,ya know when I saw your 2nd Gen,I thought it was a Harley...:stickpoke:

So you had me fooled ......:p

Shari is the one that was on to you right from the git-go....:rotfl::rotfl:

Can't wait till next time....

Hope you can tweak the schedule,so you can make it to Wisconsin MD....:beer:

Really hope Diane's sunburn isn't too bad....