IGNORED

Houston Ride To Eat

Owen

Will meet you'al at the shell. Almost couldn't make it. Went to leave the house this morning at 2am to go to work, when I notice my highway bar lights pointing down. Right side bolt was broke on the mount to the triple tree. Had to cage it to work. Got home and got the bolt out and replaced, think it must have been weaken when the bike went over several weeks ago after front tire went flat. Bike fell over on its own side of the road. Landed hard over on side, right passing light was twisted. See ya in the morning.

:95::95::95:

Missed out on another one, darn it!! Why is it I always find these things when it's too late to join the party?? To top it off, I was having breakfast at the local Kbob's and had to watch all the lucky so and so's heading to ROT this morning. RATS!!! :bang head:

Hope everybody had a good time and I'd luv to hear a review of the munchies!!

Back home from the fun!

I REALLY needed this ride, took off out of here at 8:30 and pulled into the yard at 4:00, I dont know exactly how many miles, but it's 70 each way to Doodles and I know we did every bit of atleast 70 miles on the ride :banana:

Can you have too much fun at these things....yep, and I did :)

As always it's great spending time with all our Houston crew, 6 bikes, 6 bikers and 1 biker babe :hihi: Owen, Doodle, myself, Jerry Van Avery, Perry, Kelly and Beki went all over the place, half the time I didn't even know where the hell we were besides Texas! Great weather, but got HOT on the ride back here to Cleveland :scorched: 95 degrees outside is what my thermometer said....and I feel it!

The lunch was ok, I wasn't crazy about the place, and perhaps it's just me, but my guts aren't liking me right now :confused24: Our waitress was a sweet gal, her 1st day working there, and she was quite talkative. We didn't scar her too badly, we had to behave as Beki was with us and would have opened that can of whoop ass if we busted on the young gal too much :yikes:

Here's some pics, and the others will add to the collection. Thanks again for the impromptu ride....I had a blast!!! :sign woo hoo:

Edited by Squidley

It was a great day for fellowship and a fun ride ( where ever we were did see some nice country).

Thanks for setting this ride up and leading the way. BTW Spuidley it also 70 miles from Sweeny to Waller and my GPS showed 287 miles today round trip.

:7_6_3[1]:

LOL I`m photo shopping yours right now!!! I`ll have some up tomorrow at some time...

I had a great time! It was nice to see everyone again! I did not really take any photos. You will just have to wait for Kregerdoodles. And his lies about everybody...

:stickpoke:

Great ride yesterday. Thanks owen and kreg for some nice roads to enjoy. Great time with everyone. Was pretty hot and tired when I got home. Just think summer just started.

Getting ready to head out and do it again. Riding up to Georgetown for a RTE with the Texas Tour of Honor riders.

hi all

sorry to have missed all the fun. but had received a text message (wensday night) to come over and help load up a moving truck. but it trurned out i had the wrong weekend. ops there will be other rides.

reguards

don c.