IGNORED

Housekeeping

Black Owl

Maybe too, some of the stuff in the watering hole like videos, threads on riding gear, and other technical stuff could be put in other folders where they belong.

Too much stuff gets dumped into the watering hole where it's difficult to go back and find anything simply because of the volume of stuff in there.

I'm sure there is a lot of jibber jabber that can be unloaded, especially in the watering hole. Please try not to delete too much of the technical stuff.

Not to worry. Not planning on touching any of the tech areas. Also plan on leaving any posts that address techie type questions or issues.

Just looking at cleaning up some of the old A&T threads........

Guest ReinyRooster

Thank God it's not German....we get blamed for.....oh....you said germane......that's O.K. but man that poor guy gets blamed for everything! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Thank God it's not German....we get blamed for.....oh....you said germane......that's O.K. but man that poor guy gets blamed for everything! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Just keep stirring your schtik. I'll do a search and delete all YOUR threads....

Besides that, next to the French, you Germans are usually to blame for everything else.... Whereas we Welsh, well, what can I say...... :duck::duck::duck:

Just keep stirring your schtik. I'll do a search and delete all YOUR threads....

Besides that, next to the French, you Germans are usually to blame for everything else.... Whereas we Welsh, well, what can I say...... :duck::duck::duck:

CORRECT , sir! but without the Scots, Wallace would have waged nothing more than a "skirmish".

i believe in giving credit , where it is due.

just jt

You skipped out, from from the coal mines over in Wales, back in you go.............:stirthepot:

Someone else looking to get his threads flushed.........:15_8_211[1]:

But, if you can do it.... make it 45 years.....

Won't matter much as quite a few of mine are worth flushing. Just keep the ones that raze you. Glad that is not many.

PS I am not a magician.

Brad