IGNORED

2 guys and a hammer came over,

Bob Myers

Maybe by the end of the week it will be concreted, it is a 24x24 w/8'eaves. Not designed to work in or out of, just a storage shed. No electric, no water.

Bought the kit from ManSea Metals in Winchester Ky, delivered to my site for $3700.

Maybe by the end of the week it will be concreted, it is a 24x24 w/8'eaves. Not designed to work in or out of, just a storage shed. No electric, no water.

Bought the kit from ManSea Metals in Winchester Ky, delivered to my site for $3700.

I would still run at least some electric out there. At least a 20A circuit to have lights and some battery maintainers......

It gonna be real dark if you have to get something in or out at night.

Yep, the more I think about that you are right, a 8" deep 2" wide trench would hold a piece of 2" conduit nicely. I had intended on at least sticking a piece of long radius 2" in the concrete at the edge of the wall just in case I found someone with a trencher.

Yep, the more I think about that you are right, a 8" deep 2" wide trench would hold a piece of 2" conduit nicely. I had intended on at least sticking a piece of long radius 2" in the concrete at the edge of the wall just in case I found someone with a trencher.

Thats what they make kids for.........:missingtooth: