IGNORED

The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain ....

SilvrT

The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.

When I click on "New Posts", I sometimes get the above message below the list. I really don't understand it ... especially for the most recent one which was my own thread that has no posts other than my own.

?????????????????

I get that here and on another board probably using the same programing.... I just ignore it.....

ya... I tend to ignore it too ... but my curiosity has gotten me wondering why it appears and what does it really mean.

Think it means you logged in and then out. When you came back in it remembered you viewed those already but may never actually looked at each one

Something like that, but is a glitch that don't hurt nothing.

Kinda sounded like a Marcarl's reply :think:

Brad

And who said there was no such thing as a stupid question,,,,,,, he was probably right, but maybe he never met BradT,,, or MarCarl,,,, oh wait, you wanted a smart answer.

Brad this is all your fault, now you got me rambling again.

Think it means you logged in and then out. When you came back in it remembered you viewed those already but may never actually looked at each one

Something like that, but is a glitch that don't hurt nothing.

Kinda sounded like a Marcarl's reply :think:

Brad

are you tryin to tell me that this danged 'puter is monitoring my eye movements and can recognize what I'm looking at? :confused24: :rotf:

are you tryin to tell me that this danged 'puter is monitoring my eye movements and can recognize what I'm looking at? :confused24: :rotf:

Yup Don and Tx2sturgis got together and are watching you on there iphone's and facebook).

:think:

:rotf:

Brad

And who said there was no such thing as a stupid question,,,,,,, he was probably right, but maybe he never met BradT,,, or MarCarl,,,, oh wait, you wanted a smart answer.

Brad this is all your fault, now you got me rambling again.

What do you mean ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,again???????:backinmyday: