IGNORED

Cycle-therapy

DragonRider

Jury duty is over, haven't been on the bike in over a week, time for some cycle-therapy, leaving around 9:30 to go on a ride with K-Rider and another co-worker. I still haven't had anything solid to eat since lunch yesterday and that wasn't very much, hopefully my stomach will be settled down enough to eat lunch. I have been having problem eating ever since deliberation started, gotta get that outa my brain and replace them with more plesant thoughts..........looking to put about 300 miles on the bike today.

:Venture::Venture::Venture::Venture:

Had a great ride today, it took about an hour or so for me to get it off my mind..........what was it??? It was just K-Rider and myself, we went over to Mt. Cheaha cooled our heals there a while then took some back roads back to Franklin, Ga, where we enjoyed some BBQ and ice cold tea and went our own way, we did about 200 miles and it was the most glorious day for a ride. Now back to the honeydew list and go out and cut grass, she says it will help also.........I think she is playing me now...........also gonna have the grandkids for 3 days so I know we will have lots of fun around here.:thumbsup:

Had a great time on the ride DragonRider. It was tough but I did what I could to help. Right down to eatting a BBQ sandwitch. Glad to hear your wife is concerned also. I had to come home and drink a beer in the lazyboy. Oh well some guys have all the breaks. See you on monday.K-Rider:cool10:

Hell if I had known you had some I would have gone home with you, I crashed in the recliner listening to music for an hour or so and then cut the grass...........Now its time for a brewski......Had a great time also Gene, I will get you broken of all those rest stops pretty soon.:stickpoke:

Had a great time on the ride DragonRider. It was tough but I did what I could to help. Right down to eatting a BBQ sandwitch. Glad to hear your wife is concerned also. I had to come home and drink a beer in the lazyboy. Oh well some guys have all the breaks. See you on monday.K-Rider:cool10:

Riding my bike is therapy to me also.That is what is nice about having a 32 mile ride to work one way.I have time to chill out and relax.Plus when I get on my bike I do not feel like an old man anymore.

You will overcome the stress created by the proceeding, and riding will help clear it, say maybe a 2 week cruise with nowhere to go and 2 weeks to get there and back?

It is amazing how external stress can totally mess up your health!

We started in January trying to buy a house, it seemd that every two days we were ask for something different to effort to prove(or disprove) our income and expenses. Then the wait would start again.

Being self employed has its perks( I think) but being "credit worthy" to the banks and Fannie May/Freddie Mac are certainly not one of them!

Long story short, we closed on the house in early April, my head and stomach are just now starting to revert back to before the bank actions started. I thought I had a stomach virus for 2 months, all of it centered around the stress of the deal.

We ended up with a 4 bedroom ranch with a 18x32 family room and a 2½ car attached garage. No steps, no more going to the basement to do laundry or tinker with whatever electronic project I had. No more coat/hat/shoes to go to the garage to get a bigger hammer to make that electronic project work either!

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that is affected by stress that way, I am finally eating, still a slight discomfort after eating but it fades slowly till the next time I eat, the ride was just what the Dr. ordered.............

You will overcome the stress created by the proceeding, and riding will help clear it, say maybe a 2 week cruise with nowhere to go and 2 weeks to get there and back?

It is amazing how external stress can totally mess up your health!

We started in January trying to buy a house, it seemd that every two days we were ask for something different to effort to prove(or disprove) our income and expenses. Then the wait would start again.

Being self employed has its perks( I think) but being "credit worthy" to the banks and Fannie May/Freddie Mac are certainly not one of them!

Long story short, we closed on the house in early April, my head and stomach are just now starting to revert back to before the bank actions started. I thought I had a stomach virus for 2 months, all of it centered around the stress of the deal.

We ended up with a 4 bedroom ranch with a 18x32 family room and a 2½ car attached garage. No steps, no more going to the basement to do laundry or tinker with whatever electronic project I had. No more coat/hat/shoes to go to the garage to get a bigger hammer to make that electronic project work either!

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that is affected by stress that way, I am finally eating, still a slight discomfort after eating but it fades slowly till the next time I eat, the ride was just what the Dr. ordered.............

The strange part is I thought I was immune to stress related health issues like that. I have had some really tough things balanced on my shoulders before and I certainly don't remember it affecting my health, just as you likely have not either. I guess different triggers for everyone, but everyone has one.

You mean that wasnt you in the rear view mirror so small I could only make out your headlight..........and then that Al. state trooper cut you off, thought he would never pass me........I guess he was waiting for me to fly off and he could write another out of state ticket..............

The only rest stop I remember is the one I got when I was waiting for you to catch up. :backinmyday: