IGNORED

Bought two V-Twin bikes yesterday.

Condor

Had a little extra space so I plunged and picked up a WestCoast Chopper 'Old School', and an OCC Retro Mod.... Really cool!!

http://www.cast-aways.com/QUICKY/P1000901%20(Large).JPG

http://www.cast-aways.com/QUICKY/P1000902%20(Large).JPG

I got the same one up top but id love to find the OCC one someday. Hobby Lobby stores here usually carry those metal model ones. I have an assortment of them right now. :smile5:

I got the same one up top but id love to find the OCC one someday. Hobby Lobby stores here usually carry those metal model ones. I have an assortment of them right now. :smile5:

Do you remember what they usually get for them?? I got the pair at an auction for $25 bucks. The OCC bike has a chain drive that actually works.... The Old School bike is more artsy fartsy.....but cool none the less.... :thumbsup2:

I notice you list 6 Ventures now. Did you build a garage ???

Just curious, are any of them for sale ??

No garage George... Still keeping the cover people in business. I have been thinking about selling or parting a couple out. I think I've already made up my mind on the '93. Some of the plastic matches and will work on the '90 which is in better shape mechanically. I thought I'd wait until may or June to start disassembly. Once I get started I'll post it here first...

Especially if you have ever seen Jack's FEET! He would be 7 foot 5 inches tall if half of his leg wasn't turned under at the ankle! :crackup: Someone once tried to buy a pair of his deck shoes.......for a matching pair of dingies for their house boat! :rotfl::crackup::rotf:

:sign just kidding: :Laugh:

Earl

Got me on that one Condor. I first saw the picture and West Coast Chopper and said to myself, Condor must be rich. Then as I read and looked closer, I see you are as the rest of us poor folk. Nice models. I thought about starting a collection, but my money goes into hunting, mostly bow hunting and building my own arrows for my two Mathew MQ 1 bows and my Parker Cyclone crossbow.

Fuzzy

[ATTACH]66376[/ATTACH]

My arrow building station I built.

[ATTACH]66377[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66378[/ATTACH]

60 yards with my crossbow.

[ATTACH]66379[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66380[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66381[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66382[/ATTACH]

Nice pics and trophys. I think my model collecting days started and ended with these two bikes. I have too many other vices that take up my time.... what little there is left of it... :whistling:

I am sure there are a lot of people here with other interest to, Condor. Thanks for sharing and just wanted to mention my other things I love to do. I did not mean to highjack your thread, just wanted to share one of my other interest.

Fuzzy

I am sure there are a lot of people here with other interest to, Condor. Thanks for sharing and just wanted to mention my other things I love to do. I did not mean to highjack your thread, just wanted to share one of my other interest.

Fuzzy

Heck no Fuzzy, didn't think it was a highjack at all. Just think how boring a thread would be to have it go on and on about the same thing without a few things added to spice it up.... :thumbsup2:

Especially if you have ever seen Jack's FEET! He would be 7 foot 5 inches tall if half of his leg wasn't turned under at the ankle! :crackup: Someone once tried to buy a pair of his deck shoes.......for a matching pair of dingies for their house boat! :rotfl::crackup::rotf:

:sign just kidding: :Laugh:

Earl

It's absolutely true.... :sign woo hoo: