IGNORED

Looking for Crome Eyebrows on Fairing

DwightGA

Looking for cash donations. Nothing small. 100's and 500 dollar bills will be just fine. Will consider singles ($1.00 bills) if shipped in stacks of 100.00 dollar totals. 10 stack minimum please.............

Seriously, this group has been great with divvying up parts amongst its members, usually for no cost or just shipping costs. I have received assorted parts as well as gave some away over the years. There is always someone willing to help if they can.

Now, back to the cash donations....:mo money:

I am learning stuff about my new bike every time I log in and greatly appreciate all the info. But what are Eyebrows?

The second gens grew them... on the front fairing they run chrome lines on an angle from the headlight toward the lower corner of the windshield..... I know because I asked last time I saw a simular post... someone may post a picture for us.

wrenchrob

I would gladly pay postage and something for you effort. I really appreciated your response.

I can email you my address information

Dwight

No need to pay me anything except for the shipping. I will check on friday what the shipping will be if you can give me your adress today or tomorrow. Rob.

i need a set myself.. if you know where there is another set let me know .. thanks

:bluesbrother:

I have a pair you can have for nothing but not sure what the shipping would cost. If you dont find any near you let me know and I will get them to you if you want. Rob

i need a set myself.. if you know where there is another set let me know .. thanks

:bluesbrother:

I may hsve another set. I know there is a set on the saddlebags of the 2003 MRSV that I am resureccting. I dont know the condition of them as im at work. They were previously installed there by someone else. PM me if you need them. There yours for the cost of shipping. It cost 4.75 for packaging and shipping for the set I sent to Dwight last Thursday.

• 4 weeks later...

Wrechrob sent me the set of eyebrows that I was looking for. The reason i needed a another set was I had a slight accident when I dropped the bike at an intersection, on some loose sand. It started to fall and I could not stop it. I put a couple of scratched on the fairing.

I used the extra eyebrows to cover them up. I think it turned out great Let me know what you think?

Dwight

The Scratches were small but deep into the left side of the fairing when you are sitting on the bike. The eyebrows covered it so well there is no sign of any damage. I think it is a good fix and looks good. Just my opinion but I am interested what you all think ??????

Dwight