Well now that I have my "flashing warning light" issue corrected, it's time to move on. I'm trying to get the CLASS to work. I'm getting an E1 error. According to the manual, it may be a connection problem somewhere. I guess I'll just start and the front and work my way back, cleaning all connections with contact cleaner. This bike has been setting for a very long time so I'll probably need to go through everything. Is there anything I need to be aware of?

I re-soldered the connections on the board and now it works like a charm.:cool10: Thanks for all the help.:) After letting it set overnight, I noticed that it lost some pressure. Lost 4 lbs. psi. on the front and 8 lbs. psi. on the rear. Is this normal or do I need to start looking for leaks?

Avoid using di-electric grease directly on the contact terminals of low voltage reference circuits such as sensor wires or data link circuits. These cicuits typicaly only use 5 volts and the grease can become a barrier to the low currant flow.

If it's been sitting for a long time,, the Class has probably not been serviced,,, so you need to get into it to solve the leakage issue. The pump and solenoids are located under the trunk. You'll need to dry out the silica gel to keep things dry and then if I were you, I would take the solenoids apart to make sure they are sealing properly and are corrosion free. By the time you take the pump assembly out and put it back in, you'll solve any leakage in the connections.