IGNORED

International trailer rally sales

BIG TOM

Got a pm from jayceesfolly today, ticket sales for the International trailer raffle is falling far short of our expectations.....With only 400 tickets to sell ,he has not even sold 1/4 of them...We need to cover the cost of this trailer..please see the above sticky section and get your tickets now...also get those registration forms in if you plan on attending the rally this year...they are also found in the sticky section..........:fnd_(16):Only 4 months until the rally...YA HOO ! See you there..:fatsmiley:

Please dont take this the wrong way but I have been here a long time and I dont know what a sticky section is? I had to do numerous searches to fing the trailer raffle info? May be posting a link each time MAY help. Again not trying to be a smart^$$ but It may just be me not being that computer literate and some new members MAY have navigating troubles. I hope this helps and you all have a successful Rally. Again,PLEASE dont take it the wrong way.

Here ya go...... http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=66422 thanks, I often forget these things.

Thanks Big Tom.. I know when I was involved in one of the Rallies it had to be really pushed but the sales started picking up each time we posted and towards the final dates we always accomplished the goal.. I guess people get busy and time flies. Appreciate the effort you guys are putting into it.

Why not save us a lot of time and just give it to Condor now?

:sign green with env :crying:

Now that thar is funny......................................................................................NOT !

:Im not listening to :Im not listening tothis ones gonna be mine................I hope

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...