1. Solodadof2.................$16.00

2. YamaMama.................$16.00

3. Playboy.....................$21.00

4. Dingy.......................$10.00

5. Painterman67..............$10.00

6. Westdyke.................$15.00------2 auctions won

7. Adventurer08.............$28.50------3 auctions won

The totals include shipping,

Thanks again for your support fot the Kids at St. Jude.

Dont forget to include your shirt size and your shipping address in the comments section of PayPal and please mark it as a gift so no fees will be deducted. Here is the addy. partin_guy@yahoo.com

Congratulations to the winners and thanks again for your continued support!!

Here is the list of winners:

1. Solodadof2.................$16.00

2. YamaMama.................$16.00

3. Playboy.....................$21.00

4. Dingy.......................$10.00

5. Painterman67..............$10.00

6. Westdyke.................$15.00------2 auctions won

7. Adventurer08.............$28.50------3 auctions won

The totals include shipping,

Thanks again for your support fot the Kids at St. Jude.

Dont forget to include your shirt size and your shipping address in the comments section of PayPal and please mark it as a gift so no fees will be deducted. Here is the addy. partin_guy@yahoo.com

Congratulations to the winners and thanks again for your continued support!!

I'll send $21 for mine, that's what the highest single auction was for.

$16.00 + $5.00 shipping.

I challenge the rest to do this.

It's not about a cheap shirt, it's about helping some sick kids get taken care of !!!

:fingers crossed:

Gary

Make it $35.00 and put in the comments section of paypal it is for 2 shirts and pins, so I will remember why your paying more than your bid.

Thanks for supporting St. Jude

Would like to get two shirts and pins what would be the total. Will send paypal when i get the sizes figured out that I want.

Good Question.................????????? Maybe they cant navigate the site as well as some others......you know some of our ride captains do get us lost..........:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

I put a max bid on #3 shirt of $20 thinking somebody would try to out bid me, and $5.25 on the other two thinking the same, what happened to the other 12,600 members out there and all the guests that are on this great website?:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Send your payment to partin_guy@yahoo.com via paypal in the comments section tell me what size shirt you want. Please mark your payment as a gift so no fees will be taken out. I will also need your shipping address and I will send you via USPS Priority mail a Cruisin' for St. Jude T shirt and pin. Thats it.:thumbsup:

Thanks for supporting St. Jude.

Ok... I accept. Now what?[/QUOT

I put a max bid on #3 shirt of $20 thinking somebody would try to out bid me, and $5.25 on the other two thinking the same, what happened to the other 12,600 members out there and all the guests that are on this great website?:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

I was trying to get the 12,600 stirred up adventurer08, I guess I need to try harder. Where can you get a great shirt and pin for such a great charity.

Maybe next time!

Yama Mama

$16.00 + $5.00 shipping.

It's not about a cheap shirt, it's about helping some sick kids get taken care of !!!

fingers%20crossed.gif

Gary

Ok... I accept. Now what?

Ah, heck I sent $25.

It's a donation, you can send as much as you want to help out.

Gary

$16.00 + $5.00 shipping.

:fingers crossed:

Gary

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::clap2::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign bring it on::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

hey lewis I bid on it just to run the price up. didnt read the description. So what sizes can we get the shirts in so I know what size to add in the description. Ill give it to a friend and $20 will be on the way as soon as I find out sizes. That was my max bid plus shipping anyways.

Thanks in advance

David

Yes, you may. What size do you need, I will have some extras with me in case anyone else wants one.

I absolutly HATE Paypal! They've had my account messed up for years. Just tried to straighten it out again and no luck. Can I just pay you this weekend at MD? You can keep the shipping if so.

I have sizes Med, Lg, XLG, XXLg, XXXLg. Give me an alternate size just in case I run out, I am running low on the XL...............Thanks.

hey lewis I bid on it just to run the price up. didnt read the description. So what sizes can we get the shirts in so I know what size to add in the description. Ill give it to a friend and $20 will be on the way as soon as I find out sizes. That was my max bid plus shipping anyways.

Thanks in advance

David