IGNORED

Well Surgery Tomorrow , now what ?

FuzzyRSTD

Left shoulder surgery tomorrow. Just wanted to warn everybody that I will be aggravating you all for quite some time again. No work or ride for the last 8 weeks and now after surgery, 3 - 6 months recovery. So no work and ride either and I am sick already. I have my new bars and SS lines on that I can not try and a trip planned and going to miss Don's Maintenance day. Well shoot, oh well.

I am blessed and I realize that, but dog gone it, it really really really sucks getting old. I need to learn that when I am working that I am not able to do as I always have.

Well I have time to get some computer work done. Adding to Don's Member Vendor list and going to try to sell a few Stinger Flagpole Mounts that I have been working on and to help me and the PGR riders out a little. I have a guy in or next to Kenova,WV building me up a few. Then also a friend nearby to help when needed. Then I am painting and taking care of the rest. The steel and is going to be the biggest factor I believe,so expensive.

Well so consider yourselves warned that I am going to be lurking about for a long while. Please come visit me here. Thanks all for your cares and prayers.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

I have a titanium right shoulder. Good Luck. Best advice is don't rush the recovery, and stick with the therapy. Don't give it up too early. I blew out my first surgery 2 weeks after because " I felt great". Then they had to add the metal parts. That wasn't as much fun.

Do the therapy. Listen to the Dr's and follow their advice. Good Luck !

OK. I am back and surgery went ok. Doctor says he found some extra stuff wrong and he fixed it. I will find out more when I go back to the next visit next week. I am taking some very powerful pain meds and using a cooling machine with a wrap around my shoulder. It works great.

My throat is very raw and I have been spitting up a lot of blood last night and this morning. I can not hardley talk.

Thanks everyone for thoughtfulness.

So, someone's been thru what I might be faced with next Wednesday! Got MRI'd last Friday and find out next week. Hope I'm not entitled to it!

I'm too ready to ride! (After the rest of me rehabs...)