IGNORED

OK NFL Fans.......

bj66

Where do you think Peyton Manning will end up? Lets hear your reasons......

I actually think he may end up in Denver. Tebow although a gamer etc. isnt a true QB that makes you say I want to stake the next 5 or 10 years into him. Manning will win over the fan base to make the Tebow thing not so overblown. But most important, Denver is in a weak division right now, and in the AFC. Manning wont go NFC, because he would have to play his brother before the Super Bowl if he did go NFC. Free agents will come to wherever he decides, and Denver does have enough of a running game without Tebow to compliment what Manning would need.

my sleeper team nobody talks about......Houston Texans

I'll bet Miami. He has a home there he's liked and respected in Florida. Miami's

desperate and will meet all of his contract demands. All they need is a quarterback

and they're set for a run.

:fingers-crossed-emo

PS: This crap about not going here or there because of his brother is garbage. These

guys are competitors they live and breath football and can't wait for an opportunity

to whoop one another.

Edited by Wanderer
add

Hmmm I like the Denver idea. Sort of makes sense. Teabow while talnted, was lucky with what he did last year. As much as he ran the ball etc and didnt get hurt. Manning may be able. To not only help the team but be somewhat of a mentor type to bring him along.

I thlnk he will go where the $$ are. Tampa seems to allways think we need another QB. LOL How about Oakland?

Hmmm I like the Denver idea. Sort of makes sense. Teabow while talnted, was lucky with what he did last year. As much as he ran the ball etc and didnt get hurt. Manning may be able. To not only help the team but be somewhat of a mentor type to bring him along.

I thlnk he will go where the $$ are. Tampa seems to allways think we need another QB. LOL How about Oakland?

Remember this as well, sure Tebow won 6 in a row and got them to the playoffs. But he also lost 4 of his last 5, with the exception of the Pitts. game which Pitts wasnt real smart in. The end of the season, he lost every game where he had to face a team for the 2nd time, including the Chiefs and the QB he replaced. Im sure Denvers management and coaches are well aware of it.

Can't see him going to Miami or Denver, they can't protect the QB and Payton is a pocket passer. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Vikings went after him, good offensive line and a strong ground game. I think Miami had the most sacks against them this year and Denver QB's have to run for their life all game long. Without a good offensive line Payton is dead meat. Of course he might just try and get a huge 1 year contract, take his lumps and retire.

The Vikings are also rebuilding. Just released Hutchinson and Hererra, both offensive guards. Going to have to draft or sign free agents to help them. So I dont see them being a serious contender either.

Maybe he will end up with the Cardinals, but he likes to run things his way and can't see Whisenhunt and Payton's ego getting along. Just can't see him signing with Miami unless they offer him a guaranteed contract of epic proportions. But does a owner want him to win games or for ticket sales?

Oaklands image of the castoffs/rebel "just Win Baby" may be enough to take them out of the hunt.

He has played for 14 years, so, how much longer has he got?

The smart move "for his own sake" would be ESPN, like flyinfool said, or, just jet around the world and have fun!... he's a millionare a couple times over:mo money: I'm sure he'll land on his feet...:whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Wherever Tebow goes it will have its problems. Although he has displayed tremendous heart etc., he is still an option qb. Which in itself presents problems with personel etc. Add a fan base that is extreme in itself (he can do no wrong), there better be no qb controversy at all. If a team wants to pick him up as a backup for insurance against injury, the starter will be put in a bad position from the get go. It will be interesting to see where he will go. Personally other than Jacksonville, I dont see many takers.....

Yup thats what my son says. Jacksonville possibly Miami. He is tallented no doubt. But an option type QB in the NFL is limited at best. Best use I saw was a year or so ago might have been the jets, they had 2 QB they would sort of rotate in and out as situation demed. I think Tebow has to get alot better at the passing game before his option running skills will come into play next year. Everybody knows now he will run in a heartbeat if pressured, instead of looking 3 deep in the pattern

The Saints sure got nailed today. Head coach suspended all of 2012 season without pay. General Manager suspended first 8 games of regular season. Asst. Manager suspended 6 games. The Defensive Coordinator who is now with the Rams suspended indefinitely.

AND: Tebow to the Jets???????