IGNORED

Since im going retro....

1BigDog

Since I decided to restore the ol' body to the condition it was in back in the 70's (minus the drugs) I have also decided to retro fit the RSV with a NOS 8 track player with Quad sound. I figure once I win one of the trailer raffles that I have entered, then ill have sufficient space to haul those 8 track tapes around. Im also considering going with fuzzy dice and pompom balls around the seat. Hmmmm, anyone have any Jimi/Janis stickers laying around? Maybe some tie-die seat covers.....The possibilities are endless.

Hmmmm, maybe I should go further back into the 50's, for Eck's sake of course....

Wow, Perks are great s***:smile5::smile5::smile5:

Hey man...:cool18: I kinda dig your current groove on the bike man.... I think some tassels from the handle bars man .. would ..like wow..blow your mind. I think ..like man... a bandana around your helmet, man.. would like ..man.. be really cool, like psychedelic man... :Cartoon_397: Hope the perks last , man... so you don't have to come back to reality with us man... In the mean time, man... just keep jammin to the groove...

:guitarist 2: :dancefool:

The preceding statements were made without me actually inhaling...