IGNORED

It's a bling thing "diamond cuts"

eusa1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:puzzled:now we are tearing parts off Cherie's bike :shock3:?? Oh lordy ! poor poor Cherie.:crying:

Jeff,

At the Leaf Looker II they took the heads off Cherie's and put on mine. :innocent-emoticon:She was so embarrass with out the cool heads she would only ride home after dark! :whistling: Took her a year before she would talk to me. :bawling:

Bryan

Edited by bryan52577

This time Mike is in the DOG HOUSE:178: because you got yours installed before he installed mine!!!:no-no-no:

he made six sets and i had to stash a set for mine before they were all gone.:confused24:

nice pictures bryan!

i hope to have a picture of them on mine soon:whistling:

cherie:sign green with env

This time Mike is in the DOG HOUSE:178: because you got yours installed before he installed mine!!!:no-no-no:

he made six sets and i had to stash a set for mine before they were all gone.:confused24:

nice pictures bryan!

i hope to have a picture of them on mine soon:whistling:

cherie:sign green with env

Um, Sorry Mike, :8: guess I can bet what you are doing today. :whistling:

Bryan

Um, Sorry Mike, :8: guess I can bet what you are doing today. :whistling:

Bryan

thanks Bryan!!

that took at least 6 minutes out of my busy day, i did have to wait till she got home from her ride to work..

i know i know.... here are the pics.... not as good with the camera as you..

• 2 weeks later...

i have caught up on my diamond cut orders and i have 2 sets of fins cut and ready to ship if anyone is interested ?

i also have a few sets of the mastercylinder covers and a few sets of the saddlebag hinge inserts ready to go.

i would be glad to offer a "BIG" discount to anyone that wants a full set all three items.

anyone thats looking for christmas gifting, please let me know soon, as last year everyone wanted them the same week before the holiday.

fins with motor mounts $400.00 exchange

mastercylinder covers $100.00

saddlebag hinge inserts $100.00

Edited by eusa1

sounds good mike sure glad i bought it. relay working this knee replacement to the max. i took a look at the other bikes you posted after i bought the shadow but i like the shadow. your friends at the motorcycle shop sure has some nice used bikes though.

some time next year i will be looking for a small quad, for my great niece or a nice small on off bike. she blew up her honda xl75 it was an old bike. and i dont feel like rebuilding that bike for her. so we sold it for $200. and im holding that money for her plus im going to add another $300. if she keeps her grades up. so i most likely will be asking for your help maybe on this LOL

i have caught up on my diamond cut orders and i have 2 sets of fins cut and ready to ship if anyone is interested ?

i also have a few sets of the mastercylinder covers and a few sets of the saddlebag hinge inserts ready to go.

i would be glad to offer a "BIG" discount to anyone that wants a full set all three items.

anyone thats looking for christmas gifting, please let me know soon, as last year everyone wanted them the same week before the holiday.

fins with motor mounts $400.00 exchange

mastercylinder covers $100.00

saddlebag hinge inserts $100.00

Attached Thumbnailsattachment.php?attachmentid=72593&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1351989677 attachment.php?attachmentid=72594&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1351989677 attachment.php?attachmentid=72595&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1351989677 attachment.php?attachmentid=72596&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1351989677 attachment.php?attachmentid=72597&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1351989677