IGNORED

Winter work almost done !

XV1100SE

Just starting to "button" it up and only thing left is the engine guard brace.

Projects this winter were :

=> connect Zumo 660 (with Buddy Rich cable)

=> add fuse block and rewire passing lights and trailer to it

=> connect gps tracking device

=> add "cigarette lighter"/accessory connection

=> connect battery tender quick disconnect

For the Zumo... the cradle has wires that are long enough to go into the fairing. With the length of cable supplied with the Buddy Rich cable I ended up having extra wire in the fairing so put some velcro on the inside of the back of the fairing and tie wrapped the cables (with velcro) and stuck it to the backside of the fairing.

The fuse block is a ganged 6 fuse ATC so it has : Stebel horn; passing lights; gps; gps tracker; accessory outlet; and trailer connected. Full already ! Slipped in behind the battery. You might be able to see in the picture I put labels on the block showing what was connected and the amp fuse to use (except for the tracker) and labelled the wires as well. In running the wires from the block to the fairing I used split tubing to protect the wires and make them look nice where visible.

For the GPS tracking device, it comes with an adapter which I attached to the back fairing using velcro and slipped the tracker under the cassete deck and used velcro again to keep it from rattling/moving.

The accessory connection is straight to the fuse block. I didn't use the factory connector under the seat.

I might reposition the battery tender connection but for now it is easy to get to.