IGNORED

This site

Rattlesnake

I have to hand it to you guys and gals on here I can come on here when feeling a little down are when there ain't nothing on the T V and always get a good laugh and leave feeling better.

DITTO that!

May all of you have a safe and Happy New Year.

Ron Nelson

right back atcha Ron!

and the same goes to everyone else in venturerider.org ... the best gol durn place on earth!

DITTO that!

right back atcha Ron!

and the same goes to everyone else in venturerider.org ... the best gol durn place on earth!

i don't know so much about that silvrt, "dairy queen ", is a heck of a nice place to go too!!!!

lol

happy new year to you and yours!

just jt

i don't know so much about that silvrt, "dairy queen ", is a heck of a nice place to go too!!!!

lol

happy new year to you and yours!

just jt

I usually go to Dairy Queen right after commin here... I get a hankerin for those brazier burgers! (don't ask me why)

:rotf:

believe it or not me and allan h hit hardees quite often when we get off here.been a member of alot of sites and this is the only one that will let me stay.lol :rotf::clap2::2133:

That's because we all like AllanH. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

i always thought dq was some sort of an ice cream joint?????

well up here in Canada, they have a full "burger & fries" kinda menu... have had for a long, long time...plus the ice cream goodies. DQ is famous for their "braizier" burgers... big, round, juicy.... yum!!! my favourite!:D

Actually, they're flame grilled ... aka "braised" ... I'm not even sure if they advertise "braizier" anymore...I should look when I get there (in about 20 min).

:D

Charlie?????????Where have you been????? they're all starting to like us again, come on man, can't handle this for too long, and then all by myself!!!!!!!just, shows to go ya, what happens when you start riding the competition, you forget all about where you got started.:rotf: