IGNORED

I'm so close to making a deal!!

Godlover

Well, I might be back on a Yamaha! I found a great deal on an 08 Tour Deluxe with under 4,000 miles and warrenty until 2015. I would like to sell my 03 Road Glide first so I don't have to borrow the money and I am talking to a guy who will give me what I need to purchase the Tour Deluxe plus a 91 Trans Am GTA with 62,000 miles. So I get rid of the Road Glide and end up with a Tour Deluxe and a Trans Am with the only cost being the taxes and fees.

Let's see - I've had two 2000 MM Ventures and an 07 Tour Deluxe. For some reason I keep coming back to the Yamaha! One of the greatest benefits of having a Royal Star is the Venturerider forum!!!

Jeff, you are right, I am crazy! When the guy offer me a grand more than I paid for my TD I let it go! I enjoyed the 53 mercury summer project but had no intentions of keeping it. Then I got the Road Glide on trade for the Mercury. Honestly, I would almost trade the Road Glide even up for a newr low mile TD. This way I have the TD and a Trans Am!

:big-grin-emoticon:

I got it!!! I have the Trans Am in my driveway. It is a 91 with a 305 - T-tops and 62,000 miles - and I made the deal on my 08 Tour Deluxe with 3600 miles on it and warranty until 2015!! All I gave up with my 03 Road Glide with 20,000 miles so I think I did okay. I'll get pictures up as soon as I get them. I need to get the TD from Greenville Wisconsin so if anyone is coming to Iowa from that area I'd give you something to haul my bike down. If not, I have a day trip ahead. The dealer said he would keep it until I could get up there! Yippee!! I'M BACK!!!!!

Don't worry Mark I still have my carbtune. for when you swing by this spring!

And Congrates! Lets get the carbs done one day before you sell it...:rotf::rotf:

Dunno why I still have to get used to a minister driving around in a Trans Am LOL.

I need to get the TD from Greenville Wisconsin so if anyone is coming to Iowa from that area I'd give you something to haul my bike down.

If you can wait til it warms up some I'll ride er out to IA for you. Greenville is about 10 miles from me. :D

Don't worry Mark I still have my carbtune. for when you swing by this spring!

And Congrates! Lets get the carbs done one day before you sell it...:rotf::rotf:

Dunno why I still have to get used to a minister driving around in a Trans Am LOL.

I knew I was setting myself up but I deserve it! Jeff, we do need to get together. Check out the Rally we are having in July. http://Www.iowaspeedway.com

I just let go of my camaro 3rd gen with the 351.TPI.

Yours is the 305 TBI should pump 176 horses and will tourque the nuts on an excavator. Be careful with it,I could have lost my license many times.Thr car would do 150.I had mine up to 135mph sloqed it down and passesd a trooper, luckily I slowed down in time.

Enjoy it.many forums for 3rd gen f bodies out there.Chevy and pontiac parts should be compatible

• 1 month later...
Jeff, you are right, I am crazy! When the guy offer me a grand more than I paid for my TD I let it go! I enjoyed the 53 mercury summer project but had no intentions of keeping it. Then I got the Road Glide on trade for the Mercury. Honestly, I would almost trade the Road Glide even up for a newr low mile TD. This way I have the TD and a Trans Am!

:big-grin-emoticon:

I'm considering a Road Glide Ultra...what was your experience with the one you just traded? Seems like you were happy to be rid of it.