IGNORED

IE 9

REDRIDER52

I use IE 7 but wants me to upgrade. I too was wondering what version to go too

Brad

Of all the flavours, IE7 is the most buggy, least reliable.

If you can upgrade then do so today. Many can't because IT departments at work won't.

Firefox is not without it's faults either, although many can be traced back to badly behaved add-ons or extensions ... can be a memory hog too. (I generally use Firefox, but I have trimmed it quite a bit).

Chrome is fast but lacking features.

It doesn't hurt to try several browsers to see which you like the best. For me it's Firefox, but I do believe that Internet Explorer now has far fewer issues that in the past.

I recently tried it, but found that it was still slower (On my machine, anyway) than Chrome and I wasn't crazy about the layout...although that may just be because I'm so used to Chrome. Anyway, there was nothing there that gave me any reason to drop Chrome so I'm not using it unless I run across something that will only work with IE. It's rare but it has happened - usually with a small company's proprietary software.

Andy

Still loving Chrome.

Occasionally a site isn't compatible and so I have go back to IE or Firefox.

There doesn't seem to be a Sling plug in for Chrome. Otherwise it's faster and simpler than anything I've come across.

Hmmm. Didn't answer your question but maybe I did give you something to think about.

One more month in Russia

Lynn