IGNORED

Had a fun an productive day today

wes0778

Nope. I didn't chuckle when I saw the lead hammer. Or the skint hand... Not even a little bit..... heh heh....

BFH is always within reach

AND

Sometimes I think I'll just stab myself with a screwdriver before I even start, just to get it over with.

Walter is wondering what the lead is in the bottom right pic. (ok,ok, I was wondering too)

Brian

Not related to the shock change... but is the accessory plug under the seat by the battery on a 2nd Gen. Can be used to add accessory power (cigarette lighter) under the seat to be used for a compressor, other powered accessories (the one on the fairing only has a 5A fuse), or for a cigarette lighter. There is a hole below the seat on the left side with a rubber grommet where you can put the accessory plug.

Oh... I liked the small sledge hammer. A must have for delicate projects !

Mine made a huge difference in the ride. Which shock did you go with?

Oh it is a slightly used OEM Yammie shock, off a friend's '01(I think). Was not leaking but he chose to try a Works, so this one was just collecting dust in his shop.

Oh it is a slightly used OEM Yammie shock, off a friend's '01(I think). Was not leaking but he chose to try a Works, so this one was just collecting dust in his shop.

Sounds good, I'm sure it was a lot cheaper than the Work's Shock. I just hope I never have to replace mine again...