IGNORED

Hey Big Tom

steamer

Big Tom..feel free to hop in your 4 x 4 and come snow blow my driveway:)

:fingers-crossed-emo

GOOD TRY.............SHOVELING BUILDS CHARACTER...besides your young and can handle it..who is gonna lift the 300 lb snowblower into the truck.....good try though.............:Im not listening tops..it will melt in April

It was worth a shot:backinmyday:

ps.....Who said you can call me "BIG TOM"......your mother ???? I think NOT........find your own friends....get lost...scram...outta here...vamuse...beat it....get a life..get...just go.....ps I snowblow for you tomorrow...now go away.....call your mother or something...just get !!!

Hey Tom, wanna come south and check out my car? I have that pesky low coolant light on every since Mike changed the water pump last month. Yes, Mike filled the coolant to the proper level. Guess the sensor went bad. Look at the bright side, you come down here, there isn't any snow right now.

I'm positive that it's the coolant idiot light that's on. Washer fluid is near full and the two have different symbols on the idiot light dash. Windshield washer fluid light has wiper blades on it. Coolant light is a box with scallops/waves inside the box. Not to mention Mike already told me the idiot light was on. Car isn't overheating so I'm not worried, just annoyed. I've had a check engine light for the nonexistent catalytic converters and knock sensors going on 8 yrs now. The car is scheduled for a full restoration after Mike gets his next good paying job. I know some of y'all will say just go buy a new car. 3 reasons why I won't. 1. It's paid for. 2. I have a limited selection of cars I can drive with my disability. 3. Mike bought the car as an engagement present instead of the ring. Mainly I thought Tom would like an excuse to get away from the snow and head south. Might not be as warm as Florida, but I'm a good cook. :cool10::whistling:

No problem. I only asked because I don't THINK I've ever had a car with a low coolant light. Temp lights yes, but not low coolant. Maybe I have and just didn't know it. I know that my cars have a separate light for windshield wiper and temp and maybe they do have one for the coolant but I've never paid attention. I know that my van and my SUV both have separate low fluid lights for the front and rear washer fluid.