IGNORED

down and out again

oldgoat

just letting you all know. that the job i worked at for the homeless pepole ended today.

they opened up the winter shelter in town here.

so once again food, and bills will be tight. i just dont what to do any more?

im tired of trying to keep my head up. and fighting the wolves at my door.

im still dealing with a workers comp case for over 3 years now.

the INSURANCE COMPANY for the employer for got to submit a medical set aside aggrement? we went in for the settlement offer only to be tould it will take another 4 months because of the insurance company not follwing the rules. of course they will have a penatly to pay. big deal it dont help me none. it will go onto my settlement when ever that comes? so here i sit. looking at the car thinking i cant make the payments next month. they have been nice and defered 3 payments for me as i was thinking hey the settlement was to be approved this month. and it didnt happen.

so once again food will waht i can get from the pantry every 2 weeks?

the internet or cable has to go?. i went down and applied for energy assistance. and im 150 on the list ouch!! but should be approved.

im just glad that i did save a little to make it to a friends daughters funeral.

i think when my time comes the good lord will know that no matter how little i had i gave what i could. take care everyone. i will pop in and out when i stop at the local library.

sincerly oldgoat.

I've been in your shoes more times than I can count. Heck if it weren't for having a room mate who makes enough money to pay the upkeep on the house and allowing us to pay what we can manage...well I'd be on the street again. It will get better sometime, I promise.