IGNORED

Stebel Horn on my car

Iowa Guy

I have put dual Sebel Air hons on my 89 Venture and love them. They really get the attention when you need it. Afew years ago my wife was stopped behind a dump truck when it began backing up. She honked her puny ineffective compact car horn and the truck just kept on coming on up over the hood. There was no one hurt but it sure scared her and our son. I put a Stebel on that car and it solved that problem. Since then I have been replacing the wimpy horns in cars that I buy. I recently bought a 97 Toyota Rav IV and tried to do the same but I can't find the horn. I have looked everywhere that I could think of, put my head under the hood while someone inside honks away til i am near deaf. (the factory horns are useless in traffic but darn loud up close)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE FACTORY HORN IS IN A 97 TOYOTA RAV IV PLEASE?

I have bought the Stebel and it looks great in the box.

Iowa Guy

:bang head::sign02:

I do not replace the factory horns, I just add the air horns to what is already there.

On most cars there is a wire harness running along the top right fender that has all of the wires that go to all of the stuff up front. just find the right wire and tap into it. Leave the factory horn working.