IGNORED

for my brother from a diferent mother..........please

Nathan ( brother from a diferent mother) called me today. He needed someone to talk to and cry with. Today the doctors told his mother that the lumps on her throat and head and lymphoma. I have no idea what stage or how far along she is in her battle except that she was just diagnosed.

Momma Adkins is a very special woman.She has been nurse friend to every one she has known for 51 yrs. Either family or friends. Now when its her turn to relax this comes along.

I am here asking with Nathans permision that if anyone can spare a moment to share this story with the big man upstairs it will be apreciated. This woman deseves better and I will personally be sending my knee mail for her as much as I can

Many thanks as Ive personally seen what this group can acomplish when it teems up in prayer.

David

My best friend Steve is 6'7" and I am 5'8".

He was my best man and I was his in return at our weddings.

Steve always said we were brothers by different Mothers.

I always thought he was the milkman and I was the paperboy.

I am not out to be funny or steal your post. That saying just reminds me of that and gives me a smile. I wish you a smile also.

I hope the best for Mamma Adkins and my wishes are things turn out well.

Edited by Man of Steel

Prayer is the way.

May Momma Adkins be comforted in her time of sickness and may we all be humbled by what she means to so many.

Remember her way and never forget the love. This is what means so much to so many. It is not the great riches or the big name, or the great accomplishments in life that are remembered. It is what we do to help others is what is remembered and never forgotten. A Mother is so precious.

I could not tell you of the famous people of the world in my life, I do not remember. But, I can tell you that my uncle Bill helped me get started on my first bicycle ride. I remember Dad taking me squirrel hunting the first time. I remember Loyd Harris taking me cat fishing the first time in my life. I remember my Father In Law showing me how to properly use a double-bitted ax to bust wood. I remember Mom helping me get my first motorcycle, and then worrying about me hurting myself on it. Always telling me to be careful, not to fast.

God Bless Momma Adkins .......

Fuzzy