IGNORED

Vacation is OVER

Hummingbird

Ok - there'll not be too much of an estate to fight over, we just spent it on our vacation of a lifetime. :smile5:

Linda, myself, Linda's brother Larry and his wife Shari and friends Joe and Carol took a 14 day vacation in Spain, Italy and Croatia. The cost was unimportant and insignificant compared to the experience. :thumbsup:

I can't believe I paid $75 for 6 beers in Cannes France :bang head: but it was hot :scorched:

Florence, Italy.JPG

My husband is very very jealous....his Dad is from Zagreb, Croatia, and he's never been able to go there himself.

We only got to see Dubrovnik - the old walled city and a little of the new city. It was absolutely beautiful and all of Italy, Spain and Croatia that we saw was clean and tourist friendly.

I'd be happy to send you a few pics of Dubrovnik - - -

Yah! Looks like you had a super time! You have an ear to ear smile in every one of those photos!

I have to take Becky to Europe some time as she has never been over there...

I couldn't help the grin Bob, I was happy for Linda -

Linda taught Latin in HS for 30 years and she TOTALLY enjoyed seeing some of the area's she had talked about for so long. Pompeii was the most startling but Rome and the Vatican were so worth visiting.

Of course, as the pics show, I didn't have any qualms about their beer :innocent-emoticon: