IGNORED

well with friends like you guys

Rattlesnake

Everybody here is on equal standing. There are no cliques
Yo Snake I wish I could have helped you with your question but I am new to these touring bikes.

At least you got responses to your questions.....all I got was silence.

Color me gone.........

Boomer

Ok after looking into a couple of posts from snake I do believe that this is the thread that he is refering to

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=158183#post158183

Snake If I knew where you could get one I would share but since I dont own one and have not come up with a trailor that holds a magnet undernether to collect all the parts that fall off as you go down the road I will still stay with my 2nd Gen

Snake you knew that you would get some jabs if you posted like that Have you asked your local dealer for any dealers that handle what your looking for or have you went to Mr. Nelson other site and asked the same question???? Ok have a good one

Jessie:2133:

Yo Snake I wish I could have helped you with your question but I am new to these touring bikes.

At least you got responses to your questions.....all I got was silence.

Color me gone.........

Boomer

Boomer,

If your having a problem with anything, please feel free to contact me via PM or email. I'm not sure what your referencing to but I would like to know.

Same here Boomer, send me a p-email and I will do whatever I can to help you!!

I will put out an APB if I have to...

Guest KitCarson

Hey Snake......while shopping for that hitch....do not forget to buy super glue, got to fix those mirrors :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::bighug:Come on Boomer.......why so upsit.........you did not ask me nothin........I will tell you something even if it is wrong......come on time to mess around a bit.......have some fun......all this flame on flame stuff and worst present stuff is kinda boring.......somebody break something so we can fix it.................