IGNORED

Don't do this!

ACE50

Left work and got on it up to 4th and 50-60 MPH and remembered I didn't strap my helmet. Just took my hands off and let her coast while I did the quick strap, kept missing slot. When she slowed down, I'm guessing around 35, she started something like a tank slap. Scared the heck out of me when I grabed the controls to accel out of it. I'm guessing in 4th the engine started to lug a little to start it???

Anyway, don't try this at home boys and girls, I'm a professional - idiot! :missingtooth:

No hands off riding on my 86.

My CBR and FZ1 anywhere between 130mph to about 10mph there was no problem. Used to stand on the seat with the CBR doing an iron cross with idle turned up and could lean and steer and everything.

I assumed the venture would be more stable then the other 2 bikes? Head bearing feel real good and tires in good balance?

Used to stand on the seat with the CBR doing an iron cross with idle turned up and could lean and steer and everything.

My brother had over a hundred stitches from doing this when it didn't work one time. Don't know if he did it anymore after that.

Gary

My beast did this same thing a couple of days ago.

Never had the problem before. Ride without hands on the bars all the time.

I'm trying to figure out what has changed that could cause this . . .

:Avatars_Gee_George:

Tire wear? Steering head bearing wear? All the beer went to one side of the stomach?

Andy