But VERY true!!!:cool10::whistling:

No I am not saying it. No, No, you all should leave this man alone. The second gens rule and you know it. :stickpoke:

I should not have said that.......I doooo noooot own a first gen. Maybe because they are so fast I can not catch one. :rotf:

Fuzzy: being a smart ellic.

I've been told that the best improvement that I could do for my '07 RSTD is to swap out my ignition. Wachya think? Any truth to this suggestion? If so, what would you recommend?

Sorry Bobby!!!!! Didn't mean to hijack the thread...just having some fun!:rotf:

So here was Bobby's original question...maybe someone can give the poor guy a SERIOUS answer!!

'eh, no problum mun! I don't see anything negative regarding a Dyna3000 & I believe it would give me better throttle response. better excelleration. So with that said, I'll keep on blowing by the first gens with a smile:rotf:.....lol.

Let the games begin:whistling:

'eh, no problum mun! I don't see anything negative regarding a Dyna3000 & I believe it would give me better throttle response. better excelleration. So with that said, I'll keep on blowing by the first gens with a smile:rotf:.....lol.

Let the games begin:whistling:

Blowing by the 1st Gens?? You don't stop at Dairy Queens??:whistling:

Blowing by the 1st Gens?? You don't stop at Dairy Queens??:whistling:

With my Valkyrie I/S that's no problem:stickpoke: as for Dairy Queen I have plenty of time....

All kidding aside:duck:

without doing a major over haul Dyna 3000 is the way $$ to go...

Buddy

We're always stopping @ a DQ or Timmies. Never pass up an ice cream stop. It's always on the adgenda to end a ride after a Meet & Greet. It's even better finding new friends to share that ice cream. Some day we'll meet up from here:bighug: which is always something to look forward to.