I have to say this site is AWESOME and the people in the VR Family are even more AWESOME. A big thanks to all the VR Family for being there and another HUGE THANK YOU for the ones that have made it to the hospital. I am so glad to see there is love, kindness, and helping hands still out there. I LOVE the VR site and people.

Tom, I am so glad to read updates on your recovery. I am glad you are ok and that it wasn't any worse. Really sorry I couldn't make it down, I really wanted too but things go real busy up here as well.

Please keep us all up to date on all the up coming action and recovery.

God Bless.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get this photo of Tom sitting up in his hospital room. As you can plainly see, he's attained considerable improvement in his mobility and ability to sit upright. I do fear, however, that the mental damage caused by the local healthcare system may take a bit longer to heal...

I vote for Tricia as Venture Guardian Angel.

oh wait, I think she already is...................

Tricia:

we can't thank you enough for taking your extremely busy & limited time in the middle of packing & moving your residence to put that on the back burner and drive to the hospital each day and assist Tom.

you say its what you do....I say its what Angels do.

Thank You, is what we say for your generous compassion, and that seems inadequate. For all you have done for Tom during his lonely stay in a hospital far away from his home, you have our utmost appreciation and sincere graditude for a job well done. May God and his Angels continue to watch over you and keep you in their mists. You have a huge heart and are one special person whom Tom and the rest of the Venture family won't forget. Your the best!

I managed to get this photo of Tom sitting up in his hospital room. As you can plainly see, he's attained considerable improvement in his mobility and ability to sit upright. I do fear, however, that the mental damage caused by the local healthcare system may take a bit longer to heal...

yikes! That's the exact face he was making on his fourth day when the nurse asked him if he needed a stool softener!

Tom wasn't hanging around with Bubba at Vogel was he?

For everyone following Tom's thread Tom was indeed discharged today. He told me not to come to the hospital today since he expected to leave today. I called the hospital and confirmed he discharged sometime today.

Thanks Tricia. I expect we'll hear from Tom once he's back home and feeling better.