IGNORED

moving to louisville area

Cinderella

hey all havent been around much for a while so im sure some of u know and some of u dont that we are moving

heading to louisville area in the morning just about all packed up , what a nightmare, especially since i just got back on my leg after being off it all summer !!

i have a dilema....and wondering if there is anyone in that area (moving to jeffersonville, indiana to be exact) that would be willing to help unload, hahaha should arrive sometime tuesday and gotta have the truck back to penske wed morning

we got waylaid a day and origianlly planned to arrive monday

my daughters coming down from ohio to help but as of right now thats the only help , her and dale

i cant lift and carry anything heavy so im about worthless- no smart comments :) lol

anyways wish us luck !

Same here Cindi, gotta work or I'd be there for you. Jethroish lives in the area, not sure if he's on here much nowadays tho. Good luck for ya and I guess Dale will just have to work a little harder!

Look forward to seeing you guys sometime soon in the near future, you're only a couple of hours away now!

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Can't do much from here either but wanted to let you guys know we wish you a safe & smooth move. :thumbsup2:

Good luck to you all in your new location. We may have to stop for a vist sometime as we usually go thru Louisville on way to B2Dad's place in Tennessee.

Larry