IGNORED

2011 Pork in the Pines

Black Owl

I claim fixed ballots in advance, just in case you bribe some of the lovely and generous chili diners. Those fine people who make our PIP's such fun and bring intellectually stimulating conversations to our tables.

How dare you claim such a thing about us! :crying: The "fine people who make our PIP's such fun and bring intellectually stimulating conversations to our tables" part that is! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

The rest is all true. :fatsmiley: :moon::moon::moon:

Originally Posted by Mikealiasmike viewpost.gif

I claim fixed ballots in advance, just in case you bribe some of the lovely and generous chili diners. Those fine people who make our PIP's such fun and bring intellectually stimulating conversations to our tables.

How dare you claim such a thing about us! :crying: The "fine people who make our PIP's such fun and bring intellectually stimulating conversations to our tables" part that is! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

It's all true in my opinion. But you have to consider I call Russ a friend too.

Of course the ballots will be fixed. Would you expect anything less from me. :rotfl:

:mytruck1:

I think Mike didn't realize, I won't be there to teach the 2nd genners, the easy way to repair plastic.:stirthepot: As I am back to work now.

Too bad, I didn't get any pics of the Old Hooter stranded in Yellowstone with an empty fuel tank. I was too busy rushing to get him a can of fuel, so we could get to the wrap up dinner. :duck:

Yes, Russ rode the scoot, for more than 50 miles & didn't fall down.:thumbsup2: Now he needs to remember to fuel it, a totally new concept for him. :stickpoke:

I'm going to try and make it for a day. We'll see.

Sure hope you can make it Fritz. This one is shaping up to be a great one. Lots of new friends coming in from all over the country. Good weather, great food and fantastic folks. Plus the price is right. What more could one ask for?

Also want to thank Juggler for his reworking the Pork in the Pines registration and information web site. Excelloent work. So see his work visit www.porkinthepines.com

Edited by Black Owl

Just got the time off so we are going to try to find our way down, Looking forward to it 1st time to an event.

frank

Glad to hear you can make it. Be good to have someone to keep Bubber in line.:stirthepot: :stirthepot: We will definately keep the lights on for you.

Say, maybe you could hook up with RidesintheSnow. He is coming down from Lorette and as he has been there before, he knows the way.

:mytruck1:

Edited by Black Owl

I just got myself registored. The wifey poo won't be able to make the trip with me, so I'll be going it alone. Is anybody going that I can meet up with along the way? I live in Thorp, Wi. and will either be going through the Twin Cities our head north and go through Duluth.

Bill