IGNORED

Cant wait for this weekend

winger53215

My daughter is graduating Marine corp basic training. We have ridden many miles on my Goldwing and I will be surprizing her by picking her up at the Airport Friday Night on my 2011 RSV. She has no idea I have the bike. In the last three months all we got was a call last Sunday for 6 minutes and of course letters. I am so very proud of her. She will be a member of the Marine Corp Band. She still has to attend combat training in 24 days. My Mom, Wife and Son have gone down to bring her back. I cant go since I am the Head Football Coach at my High School and we have an upcoming scrimmage.

I have a trip planned leaving for Washington Island which is off the tip of Door County, WI. You have to take a ferry to get there. She doesnt know this trip is planned either. It will be fun for the both of us as we visit the various State Parks Sunday on the way home.

Semper Fi

:cool10:

Outstanding achievement on her part. My son will complete his initial 6 year stint in the Corps next week, and it seems like he just graduated from Parris Island yesterday! It was one of my proudest moments, knowing what these kids have to endure and learn while there. This training will benefit her for the rest of her life, no matter what else she ever does. Congratulations to her on this milestone in her life, and please tell her how much we appreciate her commitment and sacrifice. Semper fi!