IGNORED

Protect All

Tom

At the Cody Intl Rally I won a can of Protect All cleaner and polish. This stuff is FANTASTIC! I ordered 2 gallons of it. It also makes my chrome wheels VERY SHINY! Thanks for whoever got this stuff to give away.

Alright..2 gal. huh?? so your gonna polish everyones bike for them!! man your alright!! LOL

At the Cody Intl Rally I won a can of Protect All cleaner and polish. This stuff is FANTASTIC! I ordered 2 gallons of it. It also makes my chrome wheels VERY SHINY! Thanks for whoever got this stuff to give away.

Alright..2 gal. huh?? so your gonna polish everyones bike for them!! man your alright!! LOL

Man, I thought you knew about women.....I got Deb to come see how good it works and next thing I knew she polished the whole bike but the end result is she wanted ALOT more to shine her appliances and countertops and says it's so easy to use she will keep my bike polished for me! Hey, you gotta remember She bought me a new GoldWing after I bought her an iPad. You guys from Montana gotta talk TEXAN. 2 gallons will last me at least 6 months so now I gotta get a new hammock while I watch her polish the bike.

I've been touting ProtectAll for so many years I should be working for them. Matter-of-fact my first wife did, in the office, at one time. This stuff is amazing, removes water spots, renews color and finish, will help plastics recover from sun damage, leaves bathroom tile gleaming. I used it on motor homes, travel trailers, virtually everything (including my motorcycles). It's name says it all. Congrats Tom (and Mrs.) for discovering it. Just remember that most of the time using less = clear, glossy finish. Too much can leave a haze.

haha I tried that, so it must be my Montana accent that is not working...

Man, I thought you knew about women.....I got Deb to come see how good it works and next thing I knew she polished the whole bike but the end result is she wanted ALOT more to shine her appliances and countertops and says it's so easy to use she will keep my bike polished for me! Hey, you gotta remember She bought me a new GoldWing after I bought her an iPad. You guys from Montana gotta talk TEXAN. 2 gallons will last me at least 6 months so now I gotta get a new hammock while I watch her polish the bike.

What a woman! You're a lucky guy.

and don't you ever forget it.