IGNORED

ISO Grips and Throttle Boss bolts

Can anyone confirm for me that if you're to install a Kuryaken Throttle Boss on your Kuryaken ISO grips that you need LONGER bolts as the stock end cap bolts aren't long enough?

My throttle boss came without the bolts. The company I purchased them from sent me replacement bolts.. but guess what... TOO SHORT.. Basically same length bolts as what's on there now.. OK, so they sent another set, which they promised me would come out of an existing Throttle Boss package...

and you guessed it... SAME short bolts.. Either someone is peeing on my leg and trying to tell me it's just the rain, or Kuryaken is shipping their throttle bosses with the wrong bolts..

Can anyone confirm for me before I start going ape shyte on someone? Nice that I have this chrome chunk of metal and no means of using it.. 4 months and waiting now..

Seems Quality Assurance and Customer Service is starting to take a nose dive with some big name companies out there... this ain't the way to cut corners to save money in a bad economy as annoyed customers simply won't be back..

Cheers

I've hunted all over town since MAY to located those bolts and none to be had around here... I HAD been hoping that the seller was going to be able to get their heads out of their assets and finally send me the proper bolts..

But alas no..

I've hunted all over town since MAY to located those bolts and none to be had around here... I HAD been hoping that the seller was going to be able to get their heads out of their assets and finally send me the proper bolts..

But alas no..

Have you tried www.mcmaster.com/ ? They usually have everything known to man listed on their website. Or.... try going directly to Kuryakyn..

But alas no..

I will look in my "junk box" but I believe I have a set or two of the longer bolts. I will let you know later today. If I do you may have them.

I would much appreciate them M8.. thanks..

Well I looked but can't find any, I will dig deeper tomorrow. I found plenty of the short ones. You shoud be able to get them at Ace is the place. Take one of the old ones in and tell them you need the about 1/2 inch longer.

Well I looked but can't find any, I will dig deeper tomorrow. I found plenty of the short ones. You shoud be able to get them at Ace is the place. Take one of the old ones in and tell them you need the about 1/2 inch longer.

Ahh you guys have all the right stores down there in the south.. We have nuttin but igloo renovation stores here.. I'm heading off tomorrow to a shop that is reported to have a stash.. hopefully I'll be able to find the right one..

Thanks again.