IGNORED

kinda warm.

Herb In Texas

I would rather have our blizzards than those ridiculous te

Besides Blizzards are delicious, especially the Oreo ones.

Well I dont know about that, but I do know that all the talk rubbing it in that they ride year round is all just talk....lol! :Im not listening to if I hear that this winter, I will have to remind them of this summer when anyone south of the Dakotas is having an issue with riding because of the heat!!! I think theyve lost as much riding time to the heat as I lose to the cold.

Brian

Well I dont know about that, but I do know that all the talk rubbing it in that they ride year round is all just talk....lol! :Im not listening to if I hear that this winter, I will have to remind them of this summer when anyone south of the Dakotas is having an issue with riding because of the heat!!! I think theyve lost as much riding time to the heat as I lose to the cold.

Brian

I dunno about that ... one thing I found when in Cody was going out riding in the evening after the sun went down was really nice, not to mention the early morning! Now, when it's cold (and I'm talkin freezing cold), ain't no way I'd be out riding any time of the day!

Notice I said kinda warm. It's not too hot yet this is just the first week of August. Generally it will start to warm up from here. BTW I use a hyperkewl vest at temps above 110. Plenty of water and park in the shade when you can. My Motto "No ice ridin is nice". I have had a thunderstorm or two shut me down for a while. When the wind has you draging a peg to stay upright then its time to wait it out.

:7_6_3[1]:

Bike was in the shade at work all day under a carport. when i fired it up and pressed the info button this is what it read.

I was riding back to Pearland from North Houston after a Patriot Guard ride for a fallen young marine today at around 3p. The temp gauge on the bike also read 115. Stay hydrated everyone.

Yep, I kinda liked my cool ride last Sunday when I rode up to about 6,200 feet and this was in the afternoon. But, it was a little warmer when we came down. This is what I like about the mountains of east Tennessee and western North Carolina. :cool10:

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy