IGNORED

Tires

Whistler

I've had Venom X on my ride for a year and 8000 miles and they still look almost as good as the day I got it, no flat spot yet. (No cracking) I ran E 3's on my Honda 1100 and found them to be nosier than the Venom X hard for me to compare the handling since they were on different bikes.

On my Brickstones, my 1st rear tire lasted me 12K. My 2nd brickstone rear tire still on the bike has about 14K and still has thread to it and good for another 2K miles. My 1st front Brickstone lasted for 18K until I decided it is time to replace...my 2nd front Brickstone still looks like new currently. :confused24:

• 4 weeks later...
Usually black but I been looking for some Pink Ones!! Or something I could get over 5k out of on the rear.

Try these.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbdb580CLgI]DUNLOP LIMITED EDITION PINK WALL TIRES HARLEY-DAVIDSON - YouTube[/ame]

Mike

It's time for tires on my bike. I keep reading about these Elite 3's. I see there are two versions bias and radial.

Which is recommended?

Which have people tried?

Use the Bias ply on the RSV Wil, I have run them and they are a resonable tire. My 1st choice is Avon Venoms as I have had the best luck with them, I've tried all the others and for me the Avons work best for my style of riding

:2cents:

Use the Bias ply on the RSV Wil, I have run them and they are a resonable tire. My 1st choice is Avon Venoms as I have had the best luck with them, I've tried all the others and for me the Avons work best for my style of riding

:2cents:

Thanks Squidly. I'm about to find out if the Elite 3's are good for my style of driving.