IGNORED

Vogel Registrations & Raffle tickets............

DragonRider

If you haven't mailed your registration or bought your raffle tickets yet, I will be closing early registration and raffle ticket sales by mail on 7/29/11, so if you haven't mailed it or ordered your tickets by then please wait and do it when you arrive, I dont want people showing up and I dont have their registration in hand.

If you plan on coming and arent sure till the last minute it would be a great help if you could drop me a pm or post a reply on this post that you are coming, I dont want to be caught short on food, I havent in the past and I dont want to this time either. I normally prepare for aprox 100 people and order food for that amount, but I have a feeling this time it could go higher than that, and I dont want to have to ration the food, everyone knows how VR members like to eat:doh:!!!

Also plese remember that if you order your raffle tickets via PayPal, please do not mention Raffle ticket, mark it as a donation for Vogel.

Looking forward to seeing all my old VR friends and lots of new faces this year, who knows, this may me my last Vogel........:crying::crying:

And lest I forget there are only 24 Days left till Vogel!!!!

doc.gif Vogel Registration 2011.doc

Vogel Raffle Tickets............ - VentureRider.Org

Peggy and I are really looking forward to Vogel. It has been a while since we've seen everyone...

Hey Sling, are you and Peggy giving any thought to riding up to Vogel with Sleeperhawk, Bobbie, my wife Konnie and I, on Thursday morning?

[quote=Eck;607594

Hey Sling, are you and Peggy giving any thought to riding up to Vogel with Sleeperhawk, Bobbie, my wife Konnie and I, on Thursday morning?

Yes ,we were going to join you all for the ride. I decided not to though, it will turn a 167 mile ride into almost a 300 mile ride. So I guess we'll see youse guys in Blairsville

Yes ,we were going to join you all for the ride. I decided not to though, it will turn a 167 mile ride into almost a 300 mile ride. So I guess we'll see youse guys in Blairsville

So what is an extra 133 miles, just tell her you took a wrong turn. :whistling:

Prefer snail mail and a check if you would.

Just sent you a PM. I'm coming for sure. Can't open Word docs on the home computer but I'll fill out a registration tomorrow at work and send it to you.

Email and Paypal OK, or snail mail a check?

Thanks,

James

Its one of a hell of a good time, but I may be a little biased about it, since it was my brainchild and I labor over it like a mother hen..........You will meet many new friends and have a ball. There are characters, and then there are real characters............wont mention Eck, or 86er or Yammer Dan..............wouldnt want to hurt their feelings.

OK What is this Tail of the dragon Vogel thing you speak of? Can someone do some splanni to me Please? I guess the best way to know what it is all about is to show up.:thumbsup2:

well as of now susan and i will be there. i put down for my 2 vacation times and my boss told me i couldn't have 2 weeks during our busey season, so i had to drop vogal week as i already had my rally in b'ham going. i went and told to the gm and he said the same, so i asked if i could take part of 2 weeks instead of 1 whole week. he said he'd see. i turned in it to my sup and he signed it. if we don't get overloaded before i leave, i'm coming, i may even quit to come, i could check back with them to see if they want to hire me back or go somewhere else. i've never had any trouble finding a job in my a/c field.

I know Vogel is a really good time but I never thought someone would quit their job to attend............Don, you dont know how that makes me feel............WOW!!!!

well as of now susan and i will be there. i put down for my 2

vacation times and my boss told me i couldn't have 2 weeks during our busey season, so i had to drop vogal week as i already had my rally in b'ham going. i went and told to the gm and he said the same, so i asked if i could take part of 2 weeks instead of 1 whole week. he said he'd see. i turned in it to my sup and he signed it. if we don't get overloaded before i leave, i'm coming, i may even quit to come, i could check back with them to see if they want to hire me back or go somewhere else. i've never had any trouble finding a job in my a/c field.